Voice Engineer (MS TEams)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sarah Nunis
Job Ref 1881920/001
Date posted 05 December 2022petaling-jaya tech-transformation/infrastructure-it-operations 2022-12-05 2023-02-03 it Cyberjaya Cyberjaya MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Voice Engineer (MS TEams) job has just become available at a top insurance company in Cyberjaya. Your main responsibility will be to manage EU Service Technologies.
About the Voice Engineer (MS TEams) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for developing the technical solutions that meets Company EUC needs. You will advise on business transformation and ensure service support/delivery processes meet business needs and agreed SLAs.
- Plan, design, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot MS Teams Phone – with the aim to optimise network performance, configure Direct Routing, manage MS Teams Phone for voice users, and configure MS Teams clients and devices
- Drive the Teams Voice product strategy and long-term product roadmaps/processes/frameworks. Collaborate with engineers, operations, and vendor experts
- Plan, deploy, configure, and secure Teams chat, apps, channels, meetings, audio/video conferencing, live events, calling, and Microsoft Teams-certified devices
- Create or validate inter-relationships between PBX users in same or different sites and to design corresponding MS Teams features and dependencies
- Manage Teams-certified devices, audio/video conferencing, and voice migration
- Create and maintain detailed documentation of MS Teams infrastructure, processes, and procedures
- Actively participate in operational ITIL processes e.g. Incident, Change Management (CAB), Release Management, Problem Management, and Availability Management
To succeed in this Voice Engineer (MS TEams) job, you will need a strong background in EU Service Management, Unified Communication and Collaboration, Teams Telephony, and/or UC engineering.
- Experience in either end-user service management, Unified Communication and Collaboration, and/or Teams Telephony. UC engineering SME experience
- Experience in engineering and architectural design of Unified Communications with a focus on Microsoft Teams and Teams PSTN configurations
- Knowledge about Unified Communications/collaboration industry standards and trends
- Knowledge about various PBXs including but not limited to Avaya, Cisco, Session Border Controllers and Media Gateways SIP trunks (Centralized and/or Local)
- Knowledge in MS Skype for Business and MS Teams (e.g. MS Cloud Phone System, Cloud Call Centre, Compliance recording, third party application add-ins, bots, and connectors)
- Solid knowledge of VoIP protocols and troubleshooting experience
- University graduate in IT or related discipline
The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record in EU Services, you can take your career forward with this exciting Voice Engineer (MS TEams) job.
Apply today or e-mail me at Sarah.Nunis@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C