VP - IT Governance & Middleware
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Benjamin Chai
Job Ref 1874830/001
Date posted 21 November 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/infrastructure-it-operations 2022-11-21 2023-01-20 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting VP - IT Governance & Middleware job has just become available at one of the financial services companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the VP - IT Governance & Middleware Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for overseeing IT governance and middleware operations, strategy and budget within the team.
- Control IT governance and middleware expenses within budget and seek opportunities to reduce costs
- Provide reports on budget and expenditure and ensure the accuracy
- Drive service improvements to manager cost efficiencies with key vendors and service providers
- Monitor KPIs and the quality of service delivered, and work with the service providers to ensure that KPIs and quality standards are maintained
- Work with business operations teams to ensure good coordination of IT changes without impacting business processes
- Identify needs for upgrades, configurations and new systems then analyse, implement and evaluate IT systems and their specifications
- Oversee and evaluate all technology operations/initiatives (e.g. middleware, CRM, MIS, incident management)
- Establish, drive and implement a clear communications structure for outsourced relationships with clearly defined roles and responsibilities
- Regularly review SLAs with the service providers to ensure that they are up to date and relevant in order to meet business and regulatory needs
- Provide oversight for the operations and support of IT systems that fulfill the needs of the business
- Drive and manage the implementation of cybersecurity control according to the established policies, procedures and guidelines
To succeed in this VP - IT Governance & Middleware role, you must have strong skill sets in ITSM, vendor management, managing team budget and expectations.
- Degree in computer science, information system or computing
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in IT service management and outsourced, vendor management, across multiple services
- Experienced in ITIL service management in a global organisation with multiple service providers with diverse delivery models
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this VP - IT Governance & Middleware role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 November 2022An exciting Incident & Problem Management (Associate Director) job opportunity has just become available to one of the leading organisations in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting Technology Architect (Associate Director) job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading financial organisations in the country.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting End User Experience Associate Director (O365) job opportunity has just become available to one of the leading financial organisations in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 November 2022An exciting Data Engineer job has just become available at a leading company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 November 2022An exciting Data Engineer (IoT Analytics) job has just become available at a European company based in Kuala Lumpur.