Asst IT Manager (System & Network Administrator)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarah Nunis
Job Ref 1875440/001
Date posted 16 November 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/infrastructure-it-operations 2022-11-16 2023-01-15 it Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting System & Network Administrator job opportunity has just become available at one of the established banks based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Asst IT Manager (System & Network Administrator) Role:
In this role, you are responsible for providing technical support for network maintenance and end-user service. You will be monitoring system and network performance and troubleshooting any issues that arise.
- Monitor and maintain system and network performance. Troubleshoot any issue that arise
- Upgrade system and maintain security control. Ensure security in IT infrastructure
- Be involved in IT infrastructure enhancement projects
- Provide incident response for IT security infrastructure components
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on a scheduled basis
- Liaise with vendors on the quotation, procurement and maintenance renewal of hardware and software supplies. Coordinate with vendor/other BUs for system related activities
- Support in internal reporting and authority reporting when necessary
- Maintain/create appropriate documentation
To succeed in this Asst IT Manager (System & Network Administrator) role, you must possess at least a professional certificate/diploma/degree in computer science/information technology or equivalent.
- Minimum of five years of work experience in IT infra and network support
- Experienced in CISCO layer 3 switching and routing, Fortinet firewall, Windows OS, SQL Server, Linux and Server Virtualisation (VMware VSphere)
- Knowledgeable in MS AD, DNS, Windows Group Policy, HCL Lotus Domino, Symantec Endpoint Antivirus
- Experienced in enterprise backup and recovery solution. Prior experience in IT infrastructure project management
- Experienced in Dell Server (PowerEdge, VxRail), facilitation and supporting BCP/SCP/DR activities
- Knowledgeable in RMiT guidelines and CCNP certified is preferred
The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record in system and network management, you can take your career forward with this exciting Asst IT Manager (System & Network Administrator) role.
Apply today or e-mail me at Sarah.Nunis@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 November 2022An exciting Account Manager (Cloud Solutions) job has just become available at one of the growing IT services companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 November 2022A new Data Governance Business Analyst job has recently become available at an MNC.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 November 2022An exciting Senior Pre-sales Engineer (Cloud) has just become available at one of the growing IT services companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 November 2022An exciting DevOps Engineer job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading professional services organisations based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 November 2022An exciting VoIP Engineer, L1.5 job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading IT services organisations based in Kuala Lumpur.