System Support Administrator (Junior/Senior)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sarah Nunis
Job Ref 1848590/001
Date posted 11 November 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/infrastructure-it-operations 2022-11-11 2023-01-10 it Bangsar Bangsar MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting System Support Administrator (Junior/Senior) job opportunity has just become available at a top engineering company, serving the O&G industry, based in Malaysia.
About the System Support Administrator (Junior/Senior) Role:
As the System Support Administrator (Junior/Senior), you are responsible for system configuration and analysis for the organisations MT4/MT5 trading platforms.
- Ensure smooth operation of the MT4/MT5 trading platforms and related systems
- Ensure proper operation of bridges/hubs, plugin, and external tools in the trading ecosystem
- Perform basic operation of cloud services in collaboration with cloud service providers
- Administer database management systems, networking operations, Windows, and Linux OS
- Conduct routine audits of systems/software and resolving any issues that arise. Collaborate with external vendors/stakeholders to solve problems
- Able to work on a 24-hour shift rotation
The successful System Support Administrator (Junior/Senior) has hands-on experience with computer-based systems and a general comprehension of financial processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or any other relevant field. Minimum of two years’ experience in the FSI and CFD industry
- Programming skills, e.g., python and MySQL database skills. IT support experience in the FSI
- Administrative knowledge of Linux/Unix/Windows systems and MySQL
- Superior problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent learning capacity for new knowledge/areas
- Ability to speak English and Mandarin fluently to communicate with global colleagues
The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record leading project and teams covering infrastructure and networking, you can take your career forward with this exciting System Support Administrator (Junior/Senior) role.
Apply today or email me at Sarah.Nunis@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market StandardsLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 November 2022An exciting Platform Operations Manager job has just become available at one of the IT services environment based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 November 2022An exciting Consultant, Data Science job has just become available at a global multinational financial services company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 November 2022An exciting Technical Lead job opportunity has become available at a technology and service leader, to oversee the offshore development teams which includes tracking deliverables and review technical design documents.
Salary: CompetitiveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 November 2022A new Business Analyst - Workday HCM job has just become available in a multinational German company.
Salary: CompetitiveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 November 2022A multinational company is recruiting for a Project Manager - Telecommunications job to support on their project delivery across the APAC region.