Database Administrator (Oracle)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarah Nunis
Job Ref 1870190/001
Date posted 03 November 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/infrastructure-it-operations 2022-11-11 2023-01-02 it Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting DBA job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading banks based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Database Administrator (Oracle) Role:
In this role, you are responsible for providing end-to-end database design, administration, optimisation and technology improvements for efficiency and database maintenance and housekeeping.
- Create and maintain all DB required for development, testing and production usage
- Perform capacity planning, ongoing tuning and backup and recovery of the Oracle DB
- Install new versions of the Oracle RDBMS and its tools. Control migrations of programmes, database changes, reference data changes and menu changes through the development life cycle
- Implement and enforce security for all the Oracle DB. Provide technical support to application development teams
- Administer all database objects, including tables, clusters, indexes, views, sequences, packages and procedures
- Troubleshoot with problems regarding the databases, applications and development tools
To succeed in this Database Administrator (Oracle) role, you need to be equipped with strong database administration skill set and open to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of five years of experience in database administration
- Ability to perform both Oracle and also operating system performance monitoring and the necessary adjustments
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle backup and recovery scenarios. Good skills in all Oracle tools
- Good knowledge of Oracle security management
- Experience and knowledge in migrating code, database changes, data and menus through the various stages of the development life cycle
- Good knowledge of the way Oracle enforces data integrity
The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record in DB management, you can take your career forward with this exciting Database Administrator (Oracle) role.
Apply today or e-mail me at Sarah.Nunis@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market StandardsLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 November 2022An exciting Platform Operations Manager job has just become available at one of the IT services environment based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 November 2022An exciting Consultant, Data Science job has just become available at a global multinational financial services company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 November 2022An exciting Technical Lead job opportunity has become available at a technology and service leader, to oversee the offshore development teams which includes tracking deliverables and review technical design documents.
Salary: CompetitiveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 November 2022A new Business Analyst - Workday HCM job has just become available in a multinational German company.
Salary: CompetitiveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 November 2022A multinational company is recruiting for a Project Manager - Telecommunications job to support on their project delivery across the APAC region.