Salary MYR48,000 - MYR60,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant PakLin Song
Job Ref 1842620/001
Date posted 23 August 2022penang tech-transformation/infrastructure-it-operations 2022-08-23 2022-10-22 it Kedah Kedah MY MYR 48000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting IT Engineer job has become available at a multinational world-leading manufacturing and production company to be based in Kulim, Kedah. This role will be part of the pioneer team focusing on IT infrastructure on-site support.
About the IT Engineer Role:
As part of the geographical expansion and to support the growth in the Asian market, this role will be responsible for performing the ongoing routine activities associated with the client infrastructure components mentioned above as well as focus on integrating new solutions provided by IT Infrastructure to fulfil new business requirements while maintaining operational stability.
- Monitor and control all infrastructure and services related to client devices and their connectivity
- Ensure the consistent execution of operational procedures and thus the smooth running of the mentioned IT infrastructure as laid out in the respective service level agreement, analysing and solving incidents, roll out of updates/upgrades, refresh life cycles as well as implementing changes
- Pick up and prioritise service requests and incidents and resolve/escalate them as per the procedure and SLA commitments
- Maintain/process documentations and update client infrastructure and communication
- Troubleshoot and implement skills on LAN network infrastructure related to endpoint cabling
- Support IT operations in projects related to installation /configuration of new/relocation of IT infrastructure
To succeed in this IT Engineer role, you must have at least two to three years of experience as an on-site technical support engineer focusing on infrastructure support.
- Diploma/degree in computer science, information technology or any relevant areas of study
- At least two years’ experience in PC/laptop maintenance and troubleshooting on-site as well as remote support
- Basic knowledge of AD, DNS, DHCP, IIS, ISA, anti-virus, mail, and collaboration applications
- Basic knowledge of LAN/WLAN/WAN/FW/MPLS/internet technologies
- Excellent know-how/understanding and troubleshooting of MS operating systems and office suite applications
This multinational manufacturing firm is well recognised in the industry and is a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this IT Engineer role is right for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please send your resume to this email email@example.com.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR84,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: KedahDate posted: 21 September 2022An exciting IT Solutions Analyst job has just become available in a newly set up Global Automation Team of a prestigious electronics manufacturing and production firm based in Kedah.
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR96,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 06 September 2022An exciting Software Quality Assurance Engineer job has just become available at a renowned logistics distribution and supply chain company based in Penang. You will obtain a competitive advantage for the organisation by using information technology and digital strategies to improve business processes and streamline operations.
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR96,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 21 August 2022An exciting Software Developer C# with WPF (Hybrid) job has become available at a telecommunications company to be based in Penang. You will be part of the pioneer team in Penang. For now, you will be reporting to the IT Senior Manager directly.
Salary: MYR42,000 - MYR66,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 05 April 2022An exciting MES Software Developer job has become available at a multinational world-leading manufacturing company to be based in the northern region in Penang. The MES Software Developer is responsible for supporting manufacturing related applications and leading the manufacturing and production of an established manufacturing plant focusing on this is a role for an MES Software Developer who is a leader in their field.