Service Engineer, L1.5 (SIP & VoIP)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Benjamin Chai
Job Ref 1797460/001
Date posted 08 August 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/infrastructure-it-operations 2022-08-08 2022-10-07 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Service Engineer, L1.5 (SIP & VoIP) job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading IT services organisations based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Service Engineer, L1.5 (SIP & VoIP) Role:
In this role, you are responsible for responding to service calls, managing incident and service request tickets, escalating problem tickets, monitoring the technical environment and performing regular checks to validate the stability of systems.
- Monitor the global technology environment; take action when alerts are received
- Perform regularly scheduled tasks including health checks, service, validation, and reporting
- Manage front-end incidents with a primary focus towards restoring services with SLAs
- Manage front-end service requests
- Support ticket life cycle (incidents, changes, service requests)
- Maintain run book documentation, update workflows and procedures on a regular basis to keep documentation current
To succeed in this role, you are required to be equipped with basic network troubleshooting skill sets in SIP and VoIP and interested in managing front-end incidents.
- Two or more years of front-line technical support or related service experience
- Must possess experience with IT infrastructure technologies and VoIP telephony technologies
- Must have experience working with ITSM system, such as Remedy
- Experience supporting global customers, working with a wide array of individuals from end users to customer business executives
- Methodical troubleshooting skills
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made it a leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are keen to build your network technical expertise in a professional IT services environment, this Service Engineer, L1.5 (SIP & VoIP) role is right for you.
Email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 September 2022An exciting IT Helpdesk – Japanese/Korean speaking job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading IT services/consultancy companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR66,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 September 2022An exciting IT Security Operations Engineer job has just been made available at one of the one of the strong reinsurers in Malaysia. You will be managing and executing all the IT operations activities according to the organisation’s risk and compliance requirements.
Salary: MYR5,000 - MYR8,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 August 2022An exciting LAN/WAN Network Engineer (L2/L3 support) job opportunity has just become available one of the leading banks in Malaysia.