IT Business Analyst - SAP SD
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Yee Ni Chen
Job Ref 1913310/001
Date posted 12 March 2023kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/erp 2023-03-12 2023-05-11 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A new IT Business Analyst - SAP SD job has just become available at a global IT hub of a renowned MNC.
About the IT Business Analyst - SAP SD Role:
You will be responsible for providing professional advice and translating business requirements into implementations. Your role will involve contributing to the development of digital solutions in our application landscape, which combines mobile applications and cloud-based solutions with a backend based on SAP S/4HANA.
- Develop and maintain solutions that meet customer needs
- Work with the product manager and product owner to define and prioritise business requirements
- Collaborate with technical staff to develop solutions that add value and are sustainable
- Translate customer needs into new product features that are user-centric, responsive, and can be delivered on-premise or via cloud-based solutions
- Define user stories and technical specifications that accurately reflect business needs
- Support system configurations, testing, and supporting the go-live of product increments
To succeed in this role, you will need to have experience in SAP SD projects implementation.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in information management, computer science, computer engineering, or related field
- Iideally two or more years of experience as a Business Analyst and experience in SAP ERP modules like SD, SM, CS or similar
- Able to effectively communicate complex concepts to a non-technical and technical audience in English (verbal and written)
- Bring proven business acumen and customer focus providing value-adding solutions
- Demonstrated strong analytical, problem-solving, organisational, interpersonal, and communication skills is required
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to connect with global partners to build bonds, inspire, influence, and accomplish goals
- Excellent analytical capabilities, self-responsibility, and customer orientation paired with an entrepreneurial, can-do attitude and a strong sense of product quality
This company is renowned globally for producing power tools. They are market leaders for their product category and are poised to reaffirm their strong branding.
If you portray relevant technical skill sets, can work with various internal and external stakeholders and ready to challenge yourself to solve complex issues, this IT Business Analyst - SAP SD role is right for you.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
Yee Ni Chen
+60 3 2303 7035
Salary: MYR10,000 - MYR14,000 per month + Medical, Optical and DentalLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 February 2023An exciting IT Audit Manager job has just become available at an investment holding company based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to manage and supervise IT audit jobs through planning, field work and reporting phases.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting Release Engineer job has just become available at one of the most reputable insurance firms.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 March 2023An attractive Application Architect job has become available at a reputable bank located in Kuala Lumpur. The Application Architect will work with people responsible for architectural communication in all aspects of IT services to work on a highly complex IT landscape.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 March 2023As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Malaysia and internationally, this reputable organisation within the banking industry is recruiting for a Senior Java Developer job for their regional development team. You will be based in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 March 2023An exciting VP, SQL DBA job has just become available at one of the top banking clients based in Kuala Lumpur.