Head of Transformation
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Lim
Job Ref UHL7KA-F00732B3
Date posted 26 May 2023kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/digital-transformation 2023-05-26 2023-07-25 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An interesting Head of Transformation job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Head of Transformation Role:
The overall role of the Head of Transformation is to oversee the delivery and achievement of the transformation plan in alignment with the bank’s corporate plans and strategy. Anchored on people and results, drive end-to-end strategic transformation programmes from its creation and implementation to successful completion.
- Develop and refine appropriate initiatives and outcomes in alignment with the Transformation Plan
- Facilitate problem solving, challenge and innovate new ways to address implementation roadblocks and realignment of objectives where needed
- Develop and design near-term and longer-term governance structures for regular reporting, communication, problem solving, decision making and escalation of issues
- Develop communication strategy including design of key benefits for relevant stakeholders affected by transformation
To succeed in this role, you must have extensive experience in managing multi-disciplinary, technical and non-technical teams as well as programmes across multiple workstreams towards common transformation goals.
- Deep experience in resolving and handling complex implementation issues with various touchpoints across the organisation
- Leadership excellence, interpersonal, influencing and communication skills including management of various stakeholders and potentially conflicting requirements
- Strong financial and business acumen in understanding and driving for impact and key results of transformation initiatives
- Credibility and ability to work with the board, C-level and senior levels of management
The financial institution has a very strong work culture that promotes internal mobility. If you are confident and have the can-do attitude without fear of being hands on, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Transformation role.
Apply now to learn more.
Get in touch
+603 2303 7060
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 May 2023An exciting leadership Head of Corporate Segment (ICT) job has just become available at one of the most established telco companies in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 June 2023A Senior Mobile App Developer (React Native) job has become available at a company building a technology centre that focuses on developing solutions for a better tomorrow and redefines financial inclusivity to serve the underserved in the society. The company's technology centre will comprise a team of software engineering and technology experts based in KL and serve as a Centre of Excellence (IT) in the region.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 May 2023An exciting Senior DBA job has just become available at an award-winning investment bank based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 May 2023An exciting Senior Manager, Network Security job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading telco companies in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 May 2023An exciting Lead DevOps Engineer job has just become available at a fast-growing automotive firm based in Kuala Lumpur.