Head of Product Development, Payments
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Lim
Job Ref ZXCQ1R-058D9275
Date posted 26 May 2023kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/digital-products 2023-05-26 2023-07-25 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An interesting Head of Product Development, Payments job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Head of Product Development, Payments Role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Payments, you will be responsible for overseeing the prospecting and monitoring of external sources to project market trends and opportunities potentially affecting key revenue for the bank's payments products.
- Oversee the prospecting and monitoring of external sources to project market trends and opportunities potentially affecting key revenue for all payments products and services
- Develop and drive strategic business relationships and alliances with private and public sector with a view to acquire, grow, and maintain the business and securing a competitive advantage in the market place
- Provide support to analyse and develop proposals for new business opportunities and resolve key operational challenges
- Identify, develop and implement business strategy and plans to drive growth within existing products as well as cross-department/sector and new business model
- Build relationships and collaborations with key stakeholders and customers to drive business growth and brand presence
- Enhance business relationship with customers through reviewing of services/facilities offered to effectively meet customer requirements and market change
- Develop affordable product bundling targeting at specific key market segments to create demand
- Execute product training sessions with all partners and provide assistance to customers on handling product-related matters
To succeed in this Head of Product Development, Payments role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively within the team, across borders and internal matrix.
- Possesses project management skills
- Able to work under pressure in meeting tight deadlines, independent and a good team player
- Good leadership skills to lead the project team members and able to motivate the team towards achieving the project goal
- Knowledge in the formulation of strategy and concepts
- Disciplined, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to multitask
- Knowledge of branch operations, marketing and sales is an added advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career in this financial services company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is calling out for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Product Development, Payments position.
Apply now to learn more.
Get in touch
+603 2303 7060
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 June 2023An established institution is currently seeking a Senior UX Designer with solid experience in the UX field. In this job, you will be based in the Kuala Lumpur IT office.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 04 June 2023A Senior Project Manager (One-year Contract) job has become available at a financial institution.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 04 June 2023An exciting Senior Network Engineer (Financial Services) job has just become available at one of the leading corporate banks based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR10,000 - MYR14,000 per month + MedicalLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 May 2023An exciting Cybersecurity Manager - Large Reputable FMCG Firm job has just become available at a FMCG company based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility is on delivery of cybersecurity programmes, capabilities and change management in the region.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 May 2023An exciting IT Project Manager (Healthcare) job has been made available at a renowned healthcare group.