Head of Business Development, Payments
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Lim
Job Ref 1899220/001
Date posted 09 February 2023kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/digital-products 2023-02-16 2023-04-10 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An interesting Head of Business Development, Payments job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.
About this Head of Business Development, Payments Role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Payments, you will be responsible for overseeing the prospecting and monitoring of external sources to project market trends and opportunities potentially affecting key revenue for the bank's payments products.
- Oversee the prospecting and monitoring of external sources to project market trends and opportunities potentially affecting key revenue for all Payments products and services
- Develop and drive strategic business relationships and alliances with private and public sector with a view to acquire, grow, and maintain the business and securing a competitive advantage in the market place
- Provide support to analyse and develop proposals for new business opportunities and resolve key operational challenges
- Identify, develop and implement business strategy and plans to drive growth within existing products as well as cross-department/sector and new business model
- Build relationships and collaborations with key stakeholders and customers to drive business growth and brand presence
- Enhance business relationship with customers through reviewing of services/facilities offered to effectively meet customer requirements and market change
- Develop affordable product bundling targeting at specific key market segments to create demand
- Execute product training sessions with all partners and provide assistance to customers on handling product related matters
To succeed in this Head of Business Development, Payments role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively within the team, across borders and internal matrix.
- Product management skills
- Ability to work under pressure in meeting tight deadlines, independent and a good team player
- Good leadership skills to lead the project team members and able to motivate the team towards achieving the project goal
- Knowledge in formulation of strategy and concepts
- Disciplined, detailed-oriented and proactive with ability to multitask
- Knowledge of branch operations, marketing and sales is an added advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a financial institution.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is calling out for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Business Development, Payments position.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7060
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 March 2023An interesting Head of Business Development, Payments job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 March 2023A System Security Architecture job has become available at a renowned financial institution.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 March 2023An exciting IT Security Governance job has just become available at the nation’s largest financial services group. You will be responsible for the group’s IT policies and standards across all businesses.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting Release Engineer job has just become available at one of the most reputable insurance firms.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 March 2023An attractive Application Architect job has become available at a reputable bank located in Kuala Lumpur. The Application Architect will work with people responsible for architectural communication in all aspects of IT services to work on a highly complex IT landscape.