Payment Product Management
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Lim
Job Ref 1827720/001
Date posted 19 July 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/digital-products 2022-07-19 2022-09-17 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An interesting Payment Product Management job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Payment Product Management Role:
This role will shape the payments roadmap and strategise key product capabilities.
- Understand and keep abreast of the competitive landscape, having a clear view of the positioning of products against competitors
- Roll out domestic payments and cross-border remittances, including the settlement flow, and ensuring strict compliance to legal and regulatory framework
- Drive end-to-end product development by collaborating closely with product owners, operation teams, compliance, and other relevant stakeholders to launch and commercialise new product features
- Align across different business and functional teams to ensure strategic alignment to regional roadmap and delivery plan
- Monitor business performance, propose and prioritise changes in customer journeys/ features using a data-driven approach
To succeed in this role, you are required to possess experience in payments product management and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, commerce, accounting, business or equivalent
- At least five to seven years of relevant work experience in consulting, banks, payment companies, or transaction banking business product management roles
- Understanding of SWIFT/RENTAS and familiarity with instant payments and cross-border remittance is an advantage
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute and manage end-to-end projects
- Highly passionate and has a high sense of responsibility
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
The financial institution has a very strong work culture that promotes internal mobility. If you are confident and have the can-do attitude without fear of being hands on, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Payment Product Management role.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 July 2022An interesting Payments Product Lead job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 18 July 2022An exciting Head of Risk and IT Security job has become available at one of the leading financial institutions in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SelangorDate posted: 17 August 2022An exciting DevOps Lead job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading banks based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 August 2022An exciting Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading banks based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Negotiable based on experienceLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 August 2022A new Principal Solution Architect job has recently become available at a Fortune 500 financial MNC based in Kuala Lumpur.