Digital Product Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Lim
Job Ref 1818400/001
Date posted 28 June 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/digital-products 2022-06-28 2022-08-27 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An interesting Digital Product Specialist job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.
About this Digital Product Specialist Role:
This role requires you to establish the product vision and roadmap as well as growth opportunities.
- Provide alignment and direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout the project
- Gather and define product functionalities and translate such requirements into necessary documents
- Assess value, develop use-cases and prioritise user stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Work closely with Business Development team to create and maintain product offerings according to business value or ROI
- Involve in the product release plans, backlog management, iteration planning and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role during sprint planning and product testing
- Run beta and pilot programmes with early-stage products and samples
- Research and analyse competitive landscape, user behaviour and the product roadmap
- Recommend product enhancements and updates to identify new business opportunities
- Keep abreast with the best practices and new trends
To succeed in this Digital Product Specialist role, you will need experience in product management with retail customers.
- Creative thinker with a vision and attention to details
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for minimum of 5 years
- Bachelor’s degree in any field with strong interest in digital products and services, study of anthropology or start-up
- Demonstrated success defining, launching and grow excellent digital offerings
- Has analytical and problem-solving capability. Operational experience is an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer oriented with a strong understanding of the evolving digital landscape, technologies and paradigms
- Self-starter, fast leaner and highly adaptable to new environment
- Competent with various development process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent organisational and time management capabilities
The financial institution has a very strong work culture that promotes internal mobility. If you are confident and have the can-do attitude without fear of being hands on, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Digital Product Specialist role.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 August 2022A new Senior Business Analyst job has recently become available at a renowned financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: CompetitiveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 August 2022A new ERP Project Support job is recently made available at a renowned food and beverage based organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 August 2022An exciting DevOps Engineer (Google Cloud) job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading IT services companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 July 2022An exciting Head, Analytics & Reporting job has just become available at one of the leading financial services companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: CompetitiveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 July 2022An exciting Product Management - Payment/Banking job has opened up at a well-known entity.