Digital Marketing Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarah Nunis
Job Ref 1820230/001
Date posted 23 June 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/digital-products 2022-06-23 2022-08-22 it Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager job has just become available at this ultra-modern technology distribution firm based in Malaysia.
About the Digital Marketing Manager:
Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, you are responsible for developing and implementing digital campaigns for the organisation across Asia Pacific. Your key objective is to drive innovative, engaging, and integrated digital experience for the audience to spark market demand and build brand preference. You will use digital campaign tactics to deliver results in targeted market segments. You will also lead and manage the regional demand center of the organisation.
- Manage the organisation’s social media platforms by updating the website, completing microsite development, and managing content developments/uploads. Develop digital designs for marketing campaigns and collateral including EDMs using Adobe and Eloqua
- Collaborate with a global marketing team to assess content adaptation and localization needs for Asia Pacific. Share standard methodologies, process improvements, and new technology functionality from a regional level to local marketing teams
- Optimise and implement best practices across all digital marketing prograMES. Focus on driving new customer acquisition, engagement, and inside sales conversions.
- Establish digital campaign KPIs in line with the overall program objectives and goals. Use and manage web analytics optimization tools to increase the performance and ROI of campaigns
- Manage external agencies, and work across multiple groups within and outside of the marketing organisation.
- Develop digital design and artwork for marketing campaigns and collateral including EDMs using Adobe and Eloqua
- Report and analyse digital performance data to inform strategy and tactics development. Share best practice benchmarks with country marketing teams
A successful Digital Marketing Manager is results-driven, willing to learn, and well organized. In addition to a competitive benefits package, you will have the opportunity to work along side a high-performing team in a fast-paced work environment.
- Five years of work experience in digital marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with Adobe CC Suite (Id,Ps), Marketo or Eloqua or Hubspot, Wordpress, e.g. used and managed owned platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, AdWords, Programmatic, as well as NetSuite integration with Eloqua platform
- Fluent in English.
The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all comes up to a great place to work.
This role is specially for senior sales candidates looking to elevate their position to a managerial role. You will also have the opportunity to work alongside a regional marketing team. Apply today as great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Digital Marketing Manager role.
Apply today or e-mail me at Sarah.Nunis@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 May 2022A Digital Product Designer (UIUX) job has become available at an international insurtech with a mission to build the world’s leading, technology-enabled ecosystem for protection and insurance in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Attractive BenefitsLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 June 2022An Application Support Team Lead job has become available at a well-established and dynamic foreign bank in Kuala Lumpur, to lead application support team within the bank.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 June 2022An exciting Reporting Business Analyst job has just been made available at a multinational company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 10 June 2022An exciting SAP BI/BW Manager job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading retail companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 10 June 2022An exciting SAP ABAP Developer job opportunity has just become available at one of the well-known retail companies based in Kuala Lumpur.