System Security Architecture
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Eugene Lim
Job Ref KN7OGC-40799856
Date posted 26 May 2023kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/it-security 2023-05-26 2023-07-25 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting System Security Architecture job has just been made available at an award-winning bank based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to build an enterprise-class and regional system security architecture that supports the bank’s digital initiatives and mitigate threats as they emerge.
About the System Security Architecture Role:
You will be responsible for building an enterprise-class and regional system security architecture that supports the Bank’s Digital initiatives and mitigate threats as they emerge. Ensure the system security architecture design is aligned with Enterprise Architecture Blueprint objectives, guiding principles, standards, and processes.
- Drive implementation of system security projects with various stakeholders and ensure project outcome is delivered within set timeline and budget
- Define security requirements through understanding and alignment of the bank’s business directions and strategies
- Research and study information security standards and architecture/platform, conduct enterprise system security and vulnerability analysis and risk assessments, and consult with operational department on system security controls to ensure compliance with various regulatory and compliance requirements
- Participate in product and vendor selection providing the security evaluation of system security products, options, and responses to tenders
- Ensure adequate security measures are implemented for system security solutions prior deployment such as vulnerability assessment, system hardening, privileged ID handover, patching, load-testing, etc.
- Support and perform troubleshooting of system security devices and solutions
- Liaise with various stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand requirements, challenges, and risks, and provide system security architecture design review and guidance on initiatives to further improve the development of security posture
To succeed in this System Security Architecture role, you will need to be a highly driven and motivated individual who is passionate about constantly improving the bank’s cybersecurity infrastructure.
- Minimum of five years of experience in supporting delivery and review of programme execution in various OS (Unix/Linux, Windows), Database, Security Monitoring, Vulnerability assessment and malware
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any relevant education background
- Professional certifications such as ITIL, COBIT, PMP, CISSP, and CISM is an advantage
- Experience in large-scale or enterprise level system security solutions including architecture design, implementation and security risks. Experience in writing technical specifications and operational documentation, communication with relevant stakeholders
- Preferably with a prior background of IT Security in financial services or related field but not compulsory
- Analytical, systematic and logical thinking in identifying details for problem solving
This award-winning bank is an industry leader in its field and great value is placed on their leadership. The scope of the offer, the size of business, the opportunity to drive your career forward all comes up to a great place to work.
If you have what it takes, is passionate and want to elevate yourself, this is an excellent opportunity to work with this industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting System Security Architecture role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7027
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 May 2023An exciting System Security Architecture job has just been made available at an award-winning bank based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to build an enterprise-class and regional system security architecture that supports the bank’s digital initiatives and mitigate threats as they emerge.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 June 2023An established institution is currently seeking a Senior UX Designer with solid experience in the UX field. In this job, you will be based in the Kuala Lumpur IT office.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 04 June 2023A Senior Project Manager (One-year Contract) job has become available at a financial institution.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 04 June 2023An exciting Senior Network Engineer (Financial Services) job has just become available at one of the leading corporate banks based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR10,000 - MYR14,000 per month + MedicalLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 May 2023An exciting Cybersecurity Manager - Large Reputable FMCG Firm job has just become available at a FMCG company based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility is on delivery of cybersecurity programmes, capabilities and change management in the region.