Network Security Engineer
Salary Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Eugene Lim
Job Ref EO45NZ-7DA043D8
Date posted 25 May 2023petaling-jaya tech-transformation/it-security 2023-05-25 2023-07-24 it Petaling Jaya MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Network Security Engineer job has just become available at an industry leading IT services and solution company. Your main responsibility is to implement network security solutions according to project timelines and ensure the implementation fulfils customer needs and company standards.
About the Network Security Engineer Role:
You will be responsible for maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards, meeting project implementation targets for timeliness, customer success metrics, and customer adoption. Additionally, you will be responsible for completing required certification, training, and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Install and configure hardware, software, systems, networks, and security products
- Plan and undertake scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Communicate with customers' technical teams to determine the nature of any problems they encounter
- Respond to systems and equipment breakdowns 24/7, including replacing parts/equipment
- Investigate, diagnose, and solve computer software and hardware faults
- Maintain records of hardware and software licenses
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Perform assigned security/networking tasks deemed relevant and needed
The successful Network Security Engineer is a high-potential and motivated individual who goes the extra mile to make a difference in creating value for clients while balancing with the business needs.
- Degree in Computer Science majoring in networks/security or any equivalent certification
- Minimum of four solid years of experience as a post-sales engineer
- Knowledge of firewall security is a must
- Any security vendor certification especially Fortinet/PaloAlto is a strong advantage
- Strong team player with the ability to work cohesively
- Resilient, independent, and always "on the go"
- Adaptability to work beyond 9-5, weekends, and public holidays as needed.
This renowned IT Services and Solution company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you have what it takes, is passionate and want to elevate yourself into senior management, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Network Security Engineer role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7027
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 26 May 2023An exciting Network Security Engineer job has just become available at an industry leading IT services and solution company. Your main responsibility is to implement network security solutions according to project timelines and ensure the implementation fulfils customer needs and company standards.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 02 June 2023An exciting IT Product Manager (Healthcare) job has just become available at a top company in the healthcare industry based in Petaling Jaya.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 24 May 2023An exciting Solution Architect (Storage & Server) job has just become available at one of the IT distributors based in Petaling Jaya.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 24 May 2023An exciting Marketing Manager job has just become available with at one of the fast-growing cybersecurity solutions distributors based in Kuala Lumpur.