Salary Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Eugene Lim
Job Ref 6DFH4Q-045EB13A
Date posted 25 May 2023petaling-jaya tech-transformation/it-security 2023-05-26 2023-07-24 it Petaling Jaya MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Cybersecurity Manager job has just become available at a global and professional consulting firm. Your main responsibility is to lead project teams in consulting and mitigating cybersecurity threats and risks for various clients across different industries.
About the Cybersecurity Manager Role:
You will be responsible for a hands-on and operational management role with opportunities to grow into service line leadership, consulting for various clients across different industries such as Telco, Financial Services, and Oil and Gas, and manage a broad range of cybersecurity assessments and help advance the company’s cybersecurity management process and methodology.
- Oversee planning, design, implementation, testing, and operation of cyber security processes and systems
- Provide guidance on security architecture for threat detection and response systems used as a part of the client’s overall security operations
- Perform offensive cyber security engagements simulating adversaries during red team operations leveraging adversarial Techniques, Tactics and Procedures (TTPs)
- Develop and establish SOC policy, process and procedure documentation based on ISO 27001, COBIT, NIST/MITRE, etc., and followed by the team
- Define vulnerability assessment and penetration testing policies and standards in alignment with firm mission and direction
- Prepare proposal documents indulging proposal, pricing sheet, solution presentation against RFPs/RFIs
- Work with the security governance, risk, and compliance capability to ensure vulnerability scanning incorporates controls and compliance requirements
- Develop next generation threat detection solutions leveraging machine learning and AI
- Present firm-based approaches and messaging at internal training classes, external events, and client meetings
To succeed in this Cybersecurity Manager role, you will need to be a highly driven individual who is motivated in consulting cybersecurity practices and managing projects for different clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or any equivalent major
- Four to eight years of IT Security experience, preferably from a consulting role
- Proven experience in solving client’s information security needs and provide assessments to improve their overall cybersecurity architecture and/or incident management
- Relevant Security Certifications such as CEH, CREST, CCMRE or CCIM, etc.
- Great Project Management and Leadership skills
- Ability to travel and work in a fast paced, results driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace
This consulting firm empowers professionals to drive innovation, make an impact, and shape the future of businesses worldwide. The company fosters a dynamic and collaborative work environment, where talented individuals from diverse backgrounds come together to solve intricate problems, provide strategic insights, and deliver tangible results.
If you are passionate about IT consulting, possess strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, and are eager to contribute to the success of global organisations, this consulting firm is the ideal place for you to unleash your potential. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Cybersecurity Manager role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7027
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 26 May 2023An exciting Cybersecurity Manager job has just become available at a global and professional consulting firm. Your main responsibility is to lead project teams in consulting and mitigating cybersecurity threats and risks for various clients across different industries.