SOC Threat Hunting Team Lead
Salary MYR15,000 - MYR19,500 per month + Medical, Optical and Dental
Consultant Melvin Cheah
Job Ref 1912560/001
Date posted 13 March 2023shah-alam tech-transformation/it-security 2023-03-13 2023-05-12 it Selangor MY MYR 15000 19500 19500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting SOC Threat Hunting Team Lead job has just become available at an MNC based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to perform depth analysis and investigate on security threats, propose remediation actions and take part in creation and steady improvements.
About the SOC Threat Hunting Team Lead Role:
You will be the leader executing on strategic items to promote strong information security posture as a whole.
- Provide support and leadership to the tier one analysts, including feedback on quality of work, driving case quality
- Investigate incidents using SIEM technology, packet captures, reports, data visualisation, and pattern analysis
- Analyse, escalate, and assist in remediation of critical information security incidents
- Improve and challenge existing processes and procedures in a very agile and fast-moving information security environment
- Collaborate with external teams for incident resolution and escalations, ensuring questions and concerns from users are answered in a timely manner
- Participate in proof-of-concept projects with the security engineering team to ensure the GSOC is adequately represented
- Support strategic plans and projects driving and supporting overall information security goals and objectives
This successful SOC Threat Hunting Team Lead candidate is a high-potential and motivated individual who goes the extra mile to make a difference, ensuring that risks affecting the business is adequately covered.
- At least four years of work experience covering incident response
- In-depth packet analysis skills, core forensic familiarity, incident response skills, public could security practices, and data fusion skills based on multiple security data sources
- Security analysis and architecture of Azure and AWS cloud environment using security tools including Defender for Cloud, GuardDuty, CloudTrail, or CloudWatch
- System administration on Unix, Linux, or Windows
- Network forensics, logging, and event management
- Defensive network infrastructure (operations or engineering)
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing concepts
- Malware analysis concepts, techniques, and reverse engineering
- In-depth knowledge of network and host security technologies and products (such as firewalls, network IDS, scanners) and continuously improve these skills
- Security monitoring technologies, such as SIEM, IPS/IDS, UEBA, DLP, among others
- Scripting and automation
This large MNC has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on exposure and ground to develop reputation. The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all comes up to a great place to work.
If you have what it takes, is passionate about the business and want to elevate yourself, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting SOC Threat Detection Team Lead.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity today.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7034
Salary: MYR12,000 - MYR16,500 per month + Medical, Optical and DentalLocation: BangiDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting IT Risk Manager - Bangi job has just become available at a large financial institution based in Bangi, Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to strategically manage the company’s IT risk position by ensuring compliance of framework and methodologies are followed accordingly.
Salary: MYR10,000 - MYR18,000 per month + Medical, Optical and DentalLocation: SelangorDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting Senior Manager IT Audit - Application Controls job has just become available at a leading international financial institution based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to provide management and the board with an objective, independent assessment of the internal control systems through the planning and execution of audit assignments.
Salary: MYR10,000 - MYR20,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 12 May 2022An exciting Network Security Specialist job has just opened at a steel manufacturing organisation based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to provide services in IT enterprise infrastructure, applications, as well as data and analytics to support business needs across Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. You are accountable for keeping all IT systems and applications operating efficiently by conducting regular security health checks.