System Security Architecture
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Pearly Toh
Job Ref 1909650/001
Date posted 01 March 2023kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/it-security 2023-03-16 2023-04-30 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A System Security Architecture job has become available at a renowned financial institution.
About the System Security Architecture Role:
An exciting System Security Architecture job has just become available at the nation’s largest financial services group. You will drive and provide technical leadership for on-going delivery of system security solutions for the group.
- Manage the delivery and implementation of system security projects in cooperation with various stakeholders, and define, monitor and control project work plan, milestones, schedule and budgets
- Participate in the Cyber Defence Capabilities Programme to collaborate and coordinate with internal and external engineers, analysts and other key stakeholders on the cyber defence architecture, requirements, design, implementation and BAU transition of system security solutions, and ensure consistency and compliance with relevant architectural principles, policies, and standards
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements
- Research and study information security standards and architecture/platform, conduct enterprise system security and vulnerability analysis and risk assessments, and consult with operational department on system security controls to ensure compliance with various regulatory and compliance requirements
- Participate in investigation, evaluation, selection of new approaches, methods and next-generation security technologies, conduct research and provide documented and evaluated architectural options to meet requirements. Present and obtain endorsement on complex designs for critical system security infrastructure from senior management at formal review boards
- Participate in product and vendor selection providing the security evaluation of system security products, options and responses to tenders
- Ensure adequate security measures are implemented for system security solutions prior deployment such as vulnerability assessment, system hardening, privileged ID handover, patching, load testing, etc.
- Create designs and support documentation for the delivered infrastructure. Raise change records and execute activity while adhering to the bank’s change management processes and procedures
- Support and perform troubleshooting of system security devices and solutions delivered during transition/handover period
- Liaise with various stakeholders and subject-matter experts to understand requirements, challenges and risks, and provide system security architecture design review and guidance on initiatives to further improve the development of security posture
- Builds strong relationships and communication channels with key internals to ensure that all relevant areas of the business are represented in the design of solutions within the area of responsibility
The successful System Security Architecture specialist is a highly motivated individual who can perform a very technical role within the organisation.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology
- Minimum of six years of related work experience in IT Security. Proficient in various operating systems (OS) platforms (Unix/Linux, Windows), Active Directory, Vulnerability assessment and malware, Database, Cloud and Virtualisation, Messaging, and Security monitoring
- An analytical mindset, a problem-solving attitude and business relationship skills
- Works independently and can manage multiple projects and task demands effectively (multi-tasking/prioritisation skills)
- CISSP, GSEC or GCIH certifications is an advantage
- Good communication skills
The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all comes up to a great place to work. This renowned financial services institution has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you have what it takes, is passionate and want to elevate yourself into senior management, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting System Security Architecture role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 March 2023An interesting Head of Business Development, Payments job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 March 2023An exciting IT Security Governance job has just become available at the nation’s largest financial services group. You will be responsible for the group’s IT policies and standards across all businesses.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR156,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 February 2023An exciting SPLUNK Engineer job has just been made available at the nation’s largest financial services group.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 February 2023An interesting Head of Business Development, Payments job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting Release Engineer job has just become available at one of the most reputable insurance firms.