Manager, IT Security Operations
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Pearly Toh
Job Ref 1904190/001
Date posted 15 February 2023kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/it-security 2023-02-16 2023-04-16 insurance Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Manager, IT Security Operations job with multiple vacancies has just become available at a multinational insurance and finance corporation. You will help define and drive all security operations strategy and transformation plans to enhance the capability of the function.
About the Manager, IT Security Operations Role:
You will be leading and running business-as-usual (BAU) security operations services throughout the business.
- Identify and document long term strategic improvements for Security Operations to reduce risk, introduce automation and reduce manual activities
- Manage current in scope services: server/DB registration and vulnerability scanning, email security, Azure cloud security, Ali cloud security.
- Identify and transition operational activities from other security functions into the operating model
- Manage a team of over 20 operational staff (including managing managers)
- Review existing security operations processes and controls to identify gaps and propose solutions in line with industry best practices
- Ensure Security Operations roadmap is in line with IAM uplift initiatives, while also influencing the projects to deliver operational requirements
- Drive standardisation of processes and controls across all cloud environments currently in use within AIA
- Work alongside the security location head to encourage engagement, reduce silos and ensure compliance to local and group policies
- Run BAU security operations processes including Azure IAM, AliCloud IAM, Key Vault operations, email security to meet or exceed service levels.
- Assess and define service levels where gaps in governance exist
- Manage a team to provide 24/7 cloud security support
The successful Manager, IT Security Operations person is a high-potential and motivated individual who goes the extra mile to make a difference while working closely with the business.
- Good at people management and communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- At least eight years of experience in Security Operations and Risk Assessment/IT Governance and Compliance with proof of experience in carrying out and managing security assessments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to escalate to the management in a timely manner
- Knowledge in Information Security Standards and Industry Standards frameworks such as NIST, ISO27001, PCIDSS
- Knowledge in regulatory requirements as related to Information Security and Technology Risk
- Familiar with information security controls, risk management and technical knowledge in areas such as, Infrastructure security, Application Security, Cyber Security, Identity and Access Management
- Having Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) and/or ISO 27001 Lead Auditor is a bonus
This renowned financial services institution has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you have what it takes, is passionate and want to elevate yourself into senior management, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Manager, IT Security Operations role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 February 2023An exciting Manager, Cloud Security job with multiple vacancies has just become available at a multinational insurance and finance corporation. You will be responsible for ensuring the security of the business’s cloud environment.
Salary: MYR10,000 - MYR14,000 per month + Medical, Optical and DentalLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 February 2023An exciting IT Audit Manager job has just become available at an investment holding company based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to manage and supervise IT audit jobs through planning, field work and reporting phases.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 February 2023A Senior Manager, PMO job has become available at a company that needs no introduction.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 February 2023An exciting Network Security Engineer job has just become available at a multinational insurance and finance corporation. You will be responsible for designing or reviewing network security matters, and assisting in the strategy, standards, and architecture for the security aspects of the security operations and architecture.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting Release Engineer job has just become available at one of the most reputable insurance firms.