Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant FlorieMae Salazar
Job Ref 1852990/001
Date posted 13 February 2023kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/it-security 2023-02-16 2023-04-14 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Cybersecurity Architect job opportunity has become available at one of the organisations in Malaysia.
About the Cybersecurity Architect Role:
You will provide cybersecurity consulting on multi-platform IT environments and subject-matter expert advice to project teams.
- Promote the cybersecurity process, outcomes, and value proposition to the organisation
- Maintain and apply cybersecurity knowledge, investigating, and recommending improvement opportunities
- Work with a variety of projects helping to secure them by developing, documenting, and communicating adherence to cybersecurity controls, policies and standards
- Lead broader cybersecurity officers and consultant to mature cyber security practice in all markets
- Proactively monitor the cyber threat landscape and act to ensure appropriate plans, procedures, capabilities, and technologies are in place to mitigate cyber risk commensurate with risk appetite
To succeed in this Cybersecurity Architect role, you will need to be a high-potential and motivated individual who goes the extra mile to make a difference in the IT service line, ensuring that risks affecting the business is adequately covered.
- Five or more years of commercial IT experience
- Proven experience in managing cybersecurity functions and technologies, cyber architecture, cybersecurity operations and governance
- Familiarity with determined adversaries and how malicious software persists on compromised systems
- Implementation experience of cybersecurity controls using industry-leading practices such as NIST
- Knowledgeable in the threat landscape and common attack vectors
- Experience with response of computer security incidents
- Practical, hands-on experience deploying and configuring threat detection technologies like Microsoft Defender and Azure Sentinel
- Experience developing or working with architectural concepts, strategies, roadmaps, reference architectures, architectural patterns, frameworks, and principles
- Solid experience working with outsourced and other third parties
- Proven experience and track record in the successful implementation of the cybersecurity programme
- Use of risk frameworks and methodologies for risk assessments and mitigation strategies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This innovative company has an outstanding local reputation in its field and great value is placed on development. The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you have what it takes, are passionate about the IT business and want to elevate yourself into a technical role, this Cybersecurity Architect role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity today.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7082
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 March 2023An exciting Cybersecurity Consultant Lead (Consulting) job opportunity has just become available at one of the growing consulting firms in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 March 2023An exciting Lead DevOps Engineer (AWS) job has just become available with one of the FS companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 March 2023An exciting Senior Manager, Data Science job has just become available at a leading company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 March 2023An exciting Business Intelligence Manager job has just become available at a one of the largest food and beverage manufacturing companies globally based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR20,000 - MYR30,000 per month + Medical, Optical and DentalLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting Head of IT GRC job has just become available at large financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to strategically manage the company’s IT risk position by ensuring compliance issues are resolved and evaluated to fill up particular gaps.