Manager, IT Governance
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Pearly Toh
Job Ref 1878790/001
Date posted 25 November 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/it-security 2022-11-25 2023-01-24 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Manager, IT Governance job has just been made available at a multinational insurance and finance corporation. You will be responsible in managing controls testing and ISMS implementation for the group.
About the Manager, IT Governance Role:
You will lead three main areas consisting of controls testing, ISMS governance, and policy & standards management.
- Lead in preparation of controls testing plan and carry out key control testing based on the control testing framework
- Work with various stakeholders to identify key controls operated locally and group wide
- Prepare control testing reports for management review and reporting
- Follow up on outcome of control testing with control owners
- Manage updates, progress and follow up action items including internal and external audit findings, risk treatment plan, performance measurement metrics, corrective action and preventive action plans for management reporting purposes
- Lead ISMS management review meetings
- Manage internal and external ISMS audits
- Review and update ISMS mandatory documents and records including coordination
- Support extension of ISMS Scope and identification of new metrics for measurement as part of continuous improvement
- Keep abreast of industry best-practices, regulatory requirements and changes with regards to data protection.
Policy and Standards Management
- Identify internal and/or external security developments and drive actions to create new policies/standards or update existing ones
- Develop a robust process to ensure that all policies and standards are reviewed and updated on a regular basis in line with internal and external expectations
- Work with respective document owners to ensure all policies and standard are up-to-date and continuously updated based on Business Units and management feedback
- Ensure updates to existing standards and creation of new standards are appropriately socialised with all relevant stakeholders prior to roll-out
To succeed in this Manager, IT Governance role, you will beed to be a high-potential and motivated individual who goes the extra mile to make a difference while working closely with the business.
- Good at people management and communication skill
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Having at least eight years of experience in cybersecurity/audit and risk assessment/IT governance and compliance with proof of experience in carrying out and managing security assessments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to escalate timely to management
- Knowledge in information security standards and industry standards frameworks such as ISO 27001 and NIST
- Knowledge in regulatory requirements as related to information security and technology risk
- Familiarity with information security controls, risk management and technical knowledge in areas such as, infrastructure security, application security, cybersecurity, identity and access management
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) and/or ISO 27001 Lead Auditor is a bonus
This renowned financial services institution has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you have what it takes, is passionate and want to elevate yourself into senior management, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Manager, IT Governance role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR9,000 - MYR13,000 per month + Medical, Optical and DentalLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 October 2022An exciting Assistant Manager/Manager, Cybersecurity job has just become available at an FMCG company based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to be the single-point-of-contact in identifying and managing cybersecurity risk for the company.
Salary: Market StandardsLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 November 2022An exciting Platform Operations Manager job has just become available at one of the IT services environment based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: CompetitiveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 November 2022A multinational company is recruiting for a Project Manager - Telecommunications job to support on their project delivery across the APAC region.
Salary: Competitive BenefitsLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022A new Product Manager job has recently become available at an IT service firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 October 2022An exciting IT Security Engineer role has just been made available at the nation’s largest financial services group. You will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of the business’s key information security tools and software.