IT Security Governance Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant FlorieMae Salazar
Job Ref 1866150/001
Date posted 21 October 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/it-security 2022-10-21 2022-12-20 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting IT Security Governance Manager job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading banks in Malaysia.
About the IT Security Governance Manager Role:
You will be responsible for ensuring proper oversight of security governance, risk management and compliance against IT standards with legal and regulatory policies within the organisation.
- Develop and maintain security policies, standards, guidelines, processes, procedures, as well as the process for business functions and employee’s acknowledgement of these
- Manage security issues/waiver/exemptions, including the assessment and registration of the identified risk and the agreed risk treatment
- Coordinate and plan security governance meetings/forums
- Develop, implement, monitor and report the IT compliance framework
- Perform compliance reviews of IT systems, services and processes (including third parties), to identify non-compliance risk, weaknesses in controls and opportunities to enhance operational efficiency
- Develop, implement and monitor reporting mechanisms for IT compliance, to support governance and highlight areas of exposure
The successful candidate is a high-potential and motivated individual who goes the extra miles to make a difference on the insurance technologies, ensuring IT security risk is well covered and meets compliance and regulatory requirements.
- University degree in technology or a related discipline
- Preferably three or more years of progressive information security, IT or architecture experience
- Basic work knowledge of methods and best practice in IT security governance, risk management and compliance
- Understanding of industry security standards and frameworks such as ISO, ITIL, COBIT, SOx and PCI
- Knowledge in information security, specifically in compliance assessment, policy development, and industry standard frameworks such as ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, NIST, CIS, etc., preferably gained in the financial services sector; experience in service continuity is desirable
- Knowledge in regional FSI regulator’s requirements and guidelines such as MAS, BI, BSP, BNM RMIT, PBOC, HKMA etc.
- Knowledge of network components and related protocols, security products/solutions/concept; the incumbent should also have a sound understanding of the vulnerabilities in operating systems, database and major applications and must possess the necessary knowledge to mitigate these vulnerabilities
- Experience in designing enterprise and specific operational level security policies, standards and processes (like email and internet policy, password management process, etc.)
This leading bank has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all comes up to a great place to work.
If you have what it takes, is passionate about the world of IT and want to elevate yourself into a management position, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Security Governance Manager position.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting VP - IT Governance & Middleware job has just become available at one of the financial services companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 November 2022An exciting Head of IT (IR4.0) job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading organisations in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR18,000 - MYR25,000 per month + Medical, Optical and DentalLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022An exciting Head, IT Audit job has just become available at a financial service company based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility is for the leadership and management of the IT Audit division.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 04 October 2022An exciting Head of IT Services job has just become available at one of the biggest local banks in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 November 2022An exciting Incident & Problem Management (Associate Director) job opportunity has just become available to one of the leading organisations in Kuala Lumpur.