Vice President, System Audit
Salary MYR14,000 - MYR22,000 per month + Medical, Optical and Dental
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Melvin Cheah
Job Ref 1857080/001
Date posted 17 October 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/it-security 2022-10-17 2022-12-16 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 14000 22000 22000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Vice President, System Audit job has just become available at a financial service company based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility is the full spectrum of IT audit to ensure the fulfilment of approved audit objectives and scope.
About the Vice President, System Audit Role:
You will be accountable for planning, identifying and deployment of audit resources for each assignment as well as reviews on reports on significant findings in relation to risk/impact.
- Plan, execute and manage the risk-based audit assignments as per the audit plan to ensure the audit fulfil the approved audit objectives and audit scope and the standards as prescribed in the audit methodology
- Monitor audit assignment to ensure completion of each audit within the budgeted timeline, manpower resources and cost allocation
- Plan, identify and deploy adequate resources for each audit assignments to ensure completions of audits
- Assess and evaluate the audit findings and recommendations for each audit assignment to ensure they are appropriate for discussion with line management
- Review the draft audit reports to ensure that all significant audit findings with their risk/impact identified and the underlying root causes are reported with appropriate audit recommendations in order to strengthen the existing internal controls
- Attend end-of-audit discussions
- Monitor and follow up with auditees on the progress of rectification actions on audit findings and the implementation status of the audit recommendations with regard to audit finding raised, and follow up on matters arising from deliberation of the audit reports at the MAC meetings
- Participate in the review of systems/processes to ensure appropriate internal controls are incorporated
- Participate in ad hoc assignments, meetings and discussion as directed by the FA Heads, FG Heads or Group CIA and assist in administrative matters
- Perform timely review of the Electronic Working Paper (EWP) of subordinates and ensure orderly completion of audit documentation in the Audit Management System (AMS) for every audit assignment
- Review the Audit Programs which have been updated with the relevant guidelines from time to time
- Assist the FA Head in the preparation of manpower, Capex and Opex budgets and the Annual Audit Plan including carrying out risk assessment exercise on all the audit universe
To succeed in this VP, System Audit role, you will need to be a high-potential and motivated individual who goes the extra mile to make a difference while working closely with the business and be responsible for the audit position of the company.
- Bachelor's degree in an IT related field
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Risk Information System (CRISC)
- At least six years of experience in audit/risk/compliance functions and preferably in banking
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic knowledge of internal control principles / practices, banking activities, risk management, IS controls and statutory regulations
This financial service company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all comes up to a great place to work.
If you have what it takes, is passionate and want to elevate yourself, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Vice President, System Audit role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 November 2022An exciting Incident & Problem Management (Associate Director) job opportunity has just become available to one of the leading organisations in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting Technology Architect (Associate Director) job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading financial organisations in the country.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting End User Experience Associate Director (O365) job opportunity has just become available to one of the leading financial organisations in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting VP - IT Governance & Middleware job has just become available at one of the financial services companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 November 2022An exciting Data Engineer job has just become available at a leading company based in Kuala Lumpur.