Cybersecurity GRC Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant FlorieMae Salazar
Job Ref 1859940/001
Date posted 05 October 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/it-security 2022-10-05 2022-12-04 it Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Cybersecurity GRC Specialist job has just become available at one of the reputable local organisations in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Cybersecurity GRC Specialist Role:
You will be responsible for establishing strong governance and compliance framework that embraces disruptive technologies and encourage innovation while ensuring risks are identified and managed.
- Work closely with the senior manager to deliver exceptional work and manage day-to-day operations matters
- Manage and deliver regulatory/industry standard compliance assessments, risk control assessments and supply chain and third-party security assessments, including the identification of areas for improvement, development of remediation action items and providing awareness training
- Manage and support the team in various cyber risk related engagements including security strategy, policy and architecture, information privacy and governance, certification and compliance, business and technology resilience and security testing
- Identify performance improvement opportunities for internal team and clients
- Monitor trends and continuously assesses staff/security system capabilities to meet business demands
- Document and revise procedures and playbooks for teams, processes and technology to provide a standard security practice and increase team effectiveness
- Collaborate with other service lines to identify synergies in offerings
- Remain up-to-date on the latest cybersecurity threats, vulnerabilities and regulatory requirements relating to existing and emerging technologies
To succeed in this Cybersecurity GRC Specialist job, you must be a high-potential and motivated individual who goes the extra mile to make a difference in the financial service line, ensuring that risks affecting the business is adequately covered.
- A recognised university degree in technology, engineering, or business with information systems, with a major/minor from an accredited college/university, along with deep interest in technology risk, security and IT governance
- More than five years' relevant experience in technology on risk management, regulatory compliance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to document technical information for executive level reporting and presentation
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
- Strong technical knowledge in operating systems, networking, applications, and a good understanding of security issues
- Independent, self-motivated, organised, and results oriented individuals capable of handling multiple tasks and achieving tight deadlines
This company has an outstanding reputation as a leading firm in its field and great value is placed on exposure and ground to develop reputation. The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you have what it takes, is passionate and want to elevate yourself, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Cybersecurity GRC Specialist.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity today.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 November 2022A new Data Governance Business Analyst job has recently become available at an MNC.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 November 2022An exciting Senior Pre-sales Engineer (Cloud) has just become available at one of the growing IT services companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 November 2022An exciting System & Network Administrator job opportunity has just become available at one of the established banks based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 November 2022An exciting DevOps Engineer job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading professional services organisations based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 November 2022An exciting VoIP Engineer, L1.5 job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading IT services organisations based in Kuala Lumpur.