Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant FlorieMae Salazar
Job Ref 1852990/001
Date posted 16 September 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/it-security 2022-09-16 2022-11-15 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Cybersecurity Architect job opportunity has become available at one of the organisations in Malaysia.
About the Cybersecurity Architect Role:
You will provide cybersecurity consulting on multiplatform IT environments and subject-matter expert advice to project teams.
- Promoting the cybersecurity process, outcomes, and value proposition to the organisation
- Maintaining and applying cybersecurity knowledge, investigating, and recommending improvement opportunities
- Working with a variety of projects helping to secure them by developing, documenting, and communicating adherence to cybersecurity controls, policies and standards
- Leading broader cybersecurity officers and consultant to mature cyber security practice in all market
- Proactively monitoring the cyber threat landscape and act to ensure Motors has appropriate plans, procedures, capabilities, and technologies in place to mitigate cyber risk commensurate with risk appetite
To succeed in this Cybersecurity Architect role, you will need to be a high-potential and motivated individual who goes the extra mile to make a difference in the IT service line, ensuring that risks affecting the business is adequately covered.
- Five or more years of commercial IT experience
- Proven experience in managing cybersecurity functions and technologies, cyber architecture, cybersecurity operations and governance
- Familiarity with determined adversaries and how malicious software persists on compromised systems
- Implementation experience of cybersecurity controls using industry-leading practices such as NIST
- Knowledgeable in the threat landscape and common attack vectors
- Experience with response of computer security incidents
- Practical, hands-on experience deploying and configuring threat detection technologies like Microsoft Defender and Azure Sentinel
- Experience developing or working with architectural concepts, strategies, roadmaps, reference architectures, architectural patterns, frameworks, and principles
- Solid experience working with outsourced and other third parties
- Proven experience and track record in the successful implementation of the cybersecurity programme
- Use of risk frameworks and methodologies for risk assessments and mitigation strategies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This innovative company has an outstanding local reputation in its field and great value is placed on development. The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you have what it takes, are passionate about the IT business and want to elevate yourself into a technical role, this Cybersecurity Architect role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity today.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 September 2022An SAP MM Consultant (IS-Retail) job has become available at a fast-growing international retail company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR25,000 - MYR28,000 per month + Attractive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 September 2022An exciting Head of Marketing job has just become available at one of the most reputable and international tech start-ups. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 September 2022A attractive new Scrum Master/Project Manager job has recently become available at a renowned international bank based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Negotiable based on experienceLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 September 2022A Senior Manager, Agile Coach job has become available at a Fortune 500 financial services institution based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR15,000 - MYR25,000 per month + Medical, Optic, DentalLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 September 2022An exciting Head, IT Audit job has just been made available at a financial service company based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility will be to develop and implement audit strategies to cover all IT related activities.