Threat Hunting and Incident Response Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant FlorieMae Salazar
Job Ref 1771730/001
Date posted 18 July 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/it-security 2022-07-18 2022-09-16 it kuala lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Threat Hunting and Incident Response Specialist job has just become available at one of the leading financial service organisations in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Threat Hunting and Incident Response Specialist Role:
You will be responsible for processing, organising and analysing incident indicators retrieved from the environment as well as correlating said indicators to various intelligence holdings.
- Provide situational awareness and attack sensing and warning through fusion, analysis and coordinated information flows gathered from a variety of system and sensor sources within the enterprise
- Technical analysis during cybersecurity incidents. Support incident handling and response, triage of events, network analysis and threat detection, trend analysis, metric development, vulnerability information dissemination
- Provide timely, comprehensive and accurate analysis results, take charge of the processes that support the analysis of log files from a variety of enterprise level systems and sensors to include individual host logs, network traffic logs, firewall logs, and intrusion detection/prevention system logs
- Perform malware analysis and possibly reverse engineering
- Develop analytical products using enterprise and all-source intelligence
- Understand the attack signatures and techniques
To succeed in this Threat Hunting and Incident Response Specialist role, you must possess a minimum of five years' experience in relevant the field and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Five to eight years' experience in a technical capacity, preferably in a role related to any of the following disciplines: security operations, network monitoring or analysis, intrusion or anomaly detection analysis, threat hunting, threat attribution assessment
- Knowledge of and experience with standard network logging formats, network management systems and network security monitoring systems, security information and event management, network packet analysis tools and forensic analysis tools
- Knowledge of and experience with web proxy, firewalls, IPS, IDS, mail content scanning appliances, enterprise Antivirus solutions, Network Analysers, and domain name servers are desired
- Demonstrated knowledge in one or more of the following areas: network security principles, host based security principles, network and system administration, forensic analysis principles
- Excellent written, oral communication, and presentation skills
This leading financial service firm has an outstanding local reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are a progressive security talent with a can-do attitude, this Threat Hunting and Incident Response Specialist role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today by sending firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SelangorDate posted: 17 August 2022An exciting DevOps Lead job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading banks based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 August 2022An exciting Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading banks based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Negotiable based on experienceLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 August 2022A new Principal Solution Architect job has recently become available at a Fortune 500 financial MNC based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR480,000 - MYR720,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 August 2022In this high-profile role, you will be responsible for setting up enterprise-wide data architecture and analytics strategy, roadmap, process and governance to achieve a data-driven decision organisation, based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 August 2022A new Head of Group PMO joib has been made available at an Islamic-based financial institution.