SM, Cybersecurity Solutions and Engineering
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant FlorieMae Salazar
Job Ref 1805740/001
Date posted 09 June 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/it-security 2022-06-16 2022-08-08 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting SM, Cybersecurity Solutions and Engineering job has opened up at a renowned company.
About the SM, Cybersecurity Solutions and Engineering Role:
You will be expected to anticipate, apply, adapt and/or review technologies for current and future cybersecurity needs, in line with the cybersecurity plan, roadmap and threat landscape.
- Lead the critical components of cybersecurity technology evolution for telco and enterprise IT architecture, and design engineering
- Technology design authority for integration of cybersecurity technology into operational environments and an advisor to highlight security requirements needed in the environment
- Serve as a leader and advisor to the team to help drive priorities and lead the team of cybersecurity architects and engineers in delivering high level designs, low level designs and architectural decisions
- Account for create, deliver, and maintain the organisation's cybersecurity architecture roadmap for cybersecurity technologies used
To succeed in this SM, Cybersecurity Solutions and Engineering role, you will need to collaborate with all level of enterprise IT and network delivery technical teams within the organisation.
- Minimum 12 - 15 years’ experience in a cybersecurity role (must be architecture, design or engineering based)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in cybersecurity architecture
- At least five years' exposure to telecommunications industries
- Significant technical and conceptual knowledge and experience of security across a wide range of infrastructures and systems across networks, IT, digitisation, and enterprises
- Sound understanding of the latest threat landscape and technologies to mitigate these threats
- Consulting, negotiation, relationship skills and problem-solving skill
- Solution design, RFP management end-to-end and solution rollout
This leading organisation needs no introduction and very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a self-starter, with the ability to work independently, but cooperatively and enthusiastically within an established environment, this SM, Cybersecurity Solutions and Engineering role is right for you.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 May 2022A new SM, Data Strategy and Project Management job has become available at a food-based retail organisation.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting ERP Project Manager job has just become available at a global manufacturer in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR20,000 - MYR35,000 per month + Medical, Optical, DentalLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 June 2022An exciting Head of IT Governance, Risk & Compliance job has just become available at a large financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to strategically manage the company’s IT risk position by ensuring compliance issues are resolved and evaluated to fill up particular gaps.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 June 2022A Principal Test Automation (Team Lead) job has become available at a financial services company.
Salary: CompetitiveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 10 June 2022A new Senior Project Manager (ERP) job is available at an IT-based shared service centre.