Salary MYR8,000 - MYR12,000 per month + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarah Nunis
Job Ref 1808800/001
Date posted 26 May 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/it-security 2022-05-26 2022-07-25 it Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 8000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Cybersecurity Manager job has just opened at a professional service organisation based in Malaysia. You will be responsible for leading a team of Security Engineers to develop, maintain, and update the organisation’s cybersecurity policies to comply with organisational requirements and security best practices in the Southeast Asian (SEA) region.
About the Cybersecurity Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the CISO, you will develop establish positive relationships with all SEA stakeholders. You will maximise results and drive high performance from the team while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies. This organisation has a highly inclusive team culture and fosters high-performing teams by providing meaningful opportunities to the team.
- Lead the team to develop, maintain, and update policies, processes, and procedures to comply with organisational requirements, ISO 27001 compliance requirements and information technology security best practices
- Perform system audits and vulnerability assessments, e.g. system and device security patch compliance status, user account activity, network resource, configuration, etc. Write reports on compliance against vulnerability management requirements
- Prepare briefings and reports of the organisation’s security posture. Analyse and monitor security violations, intrusion detection and vulnerability reports. Collaborate with the SEA IT team to coordinate and remediate security vulnerabilities
- Lead incident investigations and mitigation activities. Provide security awareness training to educate workforce about information risks. Participate in global projects to enhance security posture
- Focus on threat identification, analysis, and remediation using a wide range of security technologies such as CASB, SIEM, IDS/IPS, endpoint security, malware analysis, content filtering, data loss prevention, application firewalls and vulnerability scanners
To succeed in the Cybersecurity Manager job, you must have strong communication and stakeholder management skills. This organisation has a strong work culture resonating throughout its team.
- Five to eight years of information security related experience, e.g., security operations, incident analysis, vulnerability management, system patching, security event monitoring, security governance and compliance
- Bachelor's degree, postgraduate diploma, professional degree, in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent. CISM/CISA/CISSP certified candidates will have an advantage
- Cloud Security, CEH, CompTIA Security+, ITIL v3, Microsoft Certified Professional, ISO27001 ISMS Lead Auditor certifications are preferred/alternatively proven hands-on experience
- Experience with developing security policy, processes, and procedures
- Strong communication – able to conduct virtual meetings across geographic locations, clear and engaging presentation skills, clearly explain incidents/security issues. Ability to collaborate and find a resolution for various security concerns/needs of the organisation
- Solid understanding of security practices, available technologies, and current products
The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are a senior candidate with strong IS/IT security related experience who are looking to take up a leadership position within a large organisation, this Cybersecurity Manager role is for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Cybersecurity Manager role.
Apply today or email me at Sarah.Nunis@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 June 2022An exciting Digital Marketing Manager job has just become available at this ultra-modern technology distribution firm based in Malaysia.
Salary: Attractive BenefitsLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 June 2022An Application Support Team Lead job has become available at a well-established and dynamic foreign bank in Kuala Lumpur, to lead application support team within the bank.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 June 2022An exciting Reporting Business Analyst job has just been made available at a multinational company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 10 June 2022An exciting SAP BI/BW Manager job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading retail companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 10 June 2022An exciting SAP ABAP Developer job opportunity has just become available at one of the well-known retail companies based in Kuala Lumpur.