Cybersecurity & Operations (Red Team), Vice President
Salary MYR10,000 - MYR20,000 per month + Medical, Optical, Dental
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Melvin Cheah
Job Ref 1804320/001
Date posted 17 May 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/it-security 2022-05-26 2022-07-16 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 10000 20000 20000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Cybersecurity & Operations (Red Team), Vice President job has just become available at a leading financial institution based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility is for all areas of cybersecurity, offensive testing and executing stimulated attacks.
About the Cybersecurity & Operations (Red Team), Vice President Role:
You will be responsible for red team operations aligned with cyber risk strategies to ensure cyber threats are being guarded and mitigated which will need experience in security operation/engineering, advisory on cyber risk and threats, penetration testing, threat hunting, and/or red teaming.
- Be responsible for cyber risk, CTI threat hunting and CTI red teaming functions
- Support the HOD as a liaison with regulatory bodies and senior stakeholders to ensure they are kept abreast with the evolving threat landscape
- Comply with regulatory requirements such as BNM RMiT, PCI DSS and Paynet guidelines
- Be responsible for the cyber/technology risk management but not limited to IT/cyber risk identification, risk assessment, risk response mitigation, risk and control monitoring and reporting
- Support and advise Group CISO, Group CRO, senior management and board of directors in terms of cybersecurity risk and cyber resiliency
- Effectively communicate findings and strategies to stakeholders
- Provide cybersecurity advisory support for projects and business functions and recommendations for mitigating cyber risk
- Lead red team activities, improve the team’s capabilities, interact with organisations and advise on their security programmes, maturity and outcomes of the red team services as well as coach and lead the red team members on their assignments, development and growth
- With a goal to further mature the red teaming capabilities (types of services, way of delivery, automation and customisation required per environment, etc.), to keep on top of the constant changing knowledge of threat actors’ tactics, techniques and procedures to bring realistic and meaningful solutions to clients
- Work with IT security teams, blue teams and other IT stakeholders of the organisation to help them utilise findings and outcomes of your offensive activities to better defend and mature their security stance
The successful Cybersecurity & Operations (Red Team), Vice President is a high-potential and motivated individual who goes the extra mile to make a difference while working closely with the business and be responsible for design, development and delivery of access management.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in cybersecurity/risk, security operations and engineering, and offensive security (VAPT, threat hunting and red teaming)
- Excellent reporting skills from understanding the technical perspective (i.e. security operations/engineering, red teaming, threat hunting and/or compromise assessments) and articulate into cyber risk to enable stakeholder risk-based decision making
- Deep understanding of cybersecurity
- Excellent knowledge of attacker techniques, tools and procedures
- Practical experience in red team operations
- Strong knowledge of the offensive tools and relevant DevSecOps background
- Able to lead the offensive security teams that specialises in simulated attacks
- Experience with Unix/Linux/Mac/Windows operating systems, including bash and PowerShell
- Familiar with all stages in the cyber kill chain and the MITRE ATT&CK framework
- Experience with performing manual and automated OSINT collection and organising findings
- Certifications such as ISACA (i.e. CISM, COBIT, CRISC, CSX-P), Offensive Security (i.e. OSCP), are recommended
The leading financial institution has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all comes up to a great place to work.
If you have what it takes, are passionate about the insurance business and want to elevate yourself into senior management, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Cybersecurity & Operations (Red Team), Vice President role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 June 2022An exciting SM, Cybersecurity Solutions and Engineering job has opened up at a renowned company.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting ERP Project Manager job has just become available at a global manufacturer in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR20,000 - MYR35,000 per month + Medical, Optical, DentalLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 June 2022An exciting Head of IT Governance, Risk & Compliance job has just become available at a large financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to strategically manage the company’s IT risk position by ensuring compliance issues are resolved and evaluated to fill up particular gaps.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 June 2022A Principal Test Automation (Team Lead) job has become available at a financial services company.
Salary: CompetitiveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 10 June 2022A new Senior Project Manager (ERP) job is available at an IT-based shared service centre.