Senior IT Auditor
Salary MYR10,000 - MYR13,500 per month + Market Aligned
Location Subang JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarah Nunis
Job Ref 1803040/001
Date posted 12 May 2022johor-bahru tech-transformation/it-security 2022-05-13 2022-07-11 it Subang Jaya Subang Jaya MY MYR 10000 13500 13500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior IT Auditor job has just opened at a global shared service based in Malaysia. You will be responsible for designing the security operations and internal controls for the organisation.
About the Senior IT Auditor Role:
Reporting to the Business Controls Manager, you will lead and manage the IT SOx design effectiveness and operating effectiveness for IT processes within the organisation. You will conduct internal controls assurance activities and report findings to the business, and review the internal control process, with a specific focus on IT application and general control. You will be the POC for IT internal control expertise, providing advice, guidance and creating awareness of risk management and control practices within management.
- Be responsible for second line defence in the business controls team. Manage internal control assurance activities and ensure elements of controls assurance work is completed in line with auditing standards to enable reliance from external audit
- Ensure all work is fully documented in line with BCT methodology and SOx testing processes
- Review action plans and recommend improvements in the processes to address the control gaps. Ensure the improvement of the overall risk management and internal control practices within the organisation
- Support control owners to develop strong remediation plans and address issues in a timely manner. Track and report on outstanding actions relating to SOx findings to key stakeholders and governance forums
- Line management responsibility for outsourced partners for SOx testing, and business controls team management responsibility for individual assignments (e.g. SOx testing). Conduct active coaching, timely and clear feedback on their performance and development needs
To be a successful Senior IT Auditor, you must possess at least five years of IT risk and controls experience with a significant accounting firm or a global FMCG or similar dynamic operating corporate environment.
- Degree educated with relevant professional internal controls qualifications (e.g. ACA, ACCA or equivalent, CISA, ITIL, CGEIT or CISSP)
- Able to deal with external auditors, statutory and regulatory bodies. Good knowledge of internal controls practices, principles and procedures and corporate governance requirements for a global group, including internal controls over financial reporting (ICoFR)
- Experienced in (I) reviewing core IT processes and assessing the adequacy of controls, including design and operating effectiveness; (II) reviewing outsourced IT operations and assessing various forms of third party assurance reports; (III) SAP automated controls; (IV) reviewing functional SAP components (FI/CO/MM/SD/FSCM)
- Hands-on experience with SAP applications reporting to extract internal controls relevant data and information. Prior experience describing technical IT/SAP system situations into non-technical business scenarios and risks for senior management to enable understanding of risks and impact of controls over those risks and processes
- Experienced in IT internal controls and best practices in SOx. Able to identify control gaps, provide recommendations to address the issue and conclude testing results independently
The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all comes up to a great place to work.
If you have what it takes and want to further your career in IT audit, this is an excellent opportunity for you. Apply today as great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior IT Auditor role.
Apply today or email me at Sarah.Nunis@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: CyberjayaDate posted: 13 November 2022An exciting M365 Consultant (Manager) job has just become available at one of the IT services companies based in Cyberjaya.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PuchongDate posted: 13 October 2022An exciting DevOps Engineer (AWS) job opportunity has just become available at fast-paced, growing startup IT services company based in Puchong.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: CyberjayaDate posted: 05 October 2022An exciting M365 Specialist job has just become available at one of the insurance companies based in Cyberjaya.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SelangorDate posted: 14 October 2022An interesting Full Stack Developer job has become available at an organisation that provides e-commerce enabling services such as shipment monitoring, analytics, branding solution, post purchase experience management, etc. Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be striving to build high-performing systems to give customers the best possible post-purchasing experience.