Lead DevOps Engineer
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarah Nunis
Job Ref 230EFA-538169F8
Date posted 26 May 2023kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/cloud-and-devops 2023-05-27 2023-07-25 it Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Lead DevOps Engineer job has just become available at a fast-growing automotive firm based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Lead DevOps Engineer Role:
In this role, your main responsibility will be to automate the development, testing, and integration of software releases. You will also review existing systems on a timely basis and make recommendations for improvements.
- Automate the development, testing, and integration of software releases
- Design, develop and deploy modular cloud-based systems and maintain cloud solutions
- Improve operational efficiencies via scripting, bots, and integrations
- Ensure efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions following cyber/cloud security standards. Identify, analyse, and resolve infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues
- Collaborate with development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions
- Maintain day-to-day operations and documentation of production infrastructure
- Review existing systems on a timely basis and make recommendations for improvements
To succeed in this Lead DevOps Engineer (Automotive) job, you need a strong background in programming, especially Node.JS frameworks.
- Experience in programming and debugging. Knowledge in Node.JS is a plus. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or software-related discipline
- Hands-on building continuous delivery pipelines with make, ant, maven, and/or bamboo tools
- Experienced with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, and Firebase. Experienced with Infrastructure as Code technologies and container technologies
- Solid understanding or experience with *nix operating systems, Scrum or Agile development environment
- Hands-on knowledge of code config and project management tools (GitHub, GitLab, Atlassian)
- Experienced in IDE’s including solid debugging and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge/experience in software engineering standard methodologies, e.g. OOD, modularity, extensibility, reusability and maintainability
The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record in DevOps/site reliability engineering, you can take your career forward with this exciting Lead DevOps Engineer (Automotive) job.
Apply today or e-mail me at Sarah.Nunis@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7084
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 June 2023A Senior Mobile App Developer (React Native) job has become available at a company building a technology centre that focuses on developing solutions for a better tomorrow and redefines financial inclusivity to serve the underserved in the society. The company's technology centre will comprise a team of software engineering and technology experts based in KL and serve as a Centre of Excellence (IT) in the region.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 May 2023An exciting Senior DBA job has just become available at an award-winning investment bank based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 May 2023An exciting leadership Head of Corporate Segment (ICT) job has just become available at one of the most established telco companies in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 May 2023An exciting Senior Manager, Network Security job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading telco companies in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 May 2023An interesting Head of Transformation job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.