DevOps Engineer (AWS/GCP)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarah Nunis
Job Ref 1885580/001
Date posted 22 February 2023kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/cloud-and-devops 2023-02-22 2023-04-23 it Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting DevOps Engineer (AWS/GCP) job has just become available at one of the leading BaaS solution providers based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the DevOps Engineer (AWS/GCP) Role:
In this role, you are responsible for 70% running and 30% building for the organisations infrastructure.
- Be responsible for 70% running and 30% building for the banks infrastructure
- Install organisation's infrastructure, VM and database
- Deploy in Kubernetes. Deploy on VM
- Monitor systems via dashboarding and alerting
- Configure and respond to alerts via resolution and escalation
- Automate resolutions and maintain a knowledge base of resolution
- Operate a control M chain
To succeed in this DevOps Engineer job, you must have a minimum of four years of hands-on experience with GIT/Java deployments, automations, Kubernetes containers and Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Four or more years of experience in SRE/DevOps covering GIT/java spring development. Ansible and Puppet/Chef automation tools
- Experienced in Kibana, Grafana, and Elasticsearch; and microservice based architectures
- Experienced in Unix/Linux environments and bash scripting
- Experience with setting up and running databases
- Experience with Kubernetes. Experience of Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- GCP/AWS cloud knowledge is a big plus (Kubernetes/Docker)
The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record in system administration, you can take your career forward with this exciting DevOps Engineer (AWS/GCP) job.
Apply today or e-mail me at Sarah.Nunis@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7084
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 February 2023An exciting DevOps Engineer job opportunity has just become available at an IT services/IT consulting start-up based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market StandardsLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 February 2023An exciting DevOps Engineer job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading reinsurance companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting Release Engineer job has just become available at one of the most reputable insurance firms.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 March 2023An attractive Application Architect job has become available at a reputable bank located in Kuala Lumpur. The Application Architect will work with people responsible for architectural communication in all aspects of IT services to work on a highly complex IT landscape.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 March 2023As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Malaysia and internationally, this reputable organisation within the banking industry is recruiting for a Senior Java Developer job for their regional development team. You will be based in Malaysia.