Salary Market Standards
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Benjamin Chai
Job Ref 1903490/001
Date posted 19 February 2023kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/cloud-and-devops 2023-02-21 2023-04-20 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting DevOps Engineer job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading reinsurance companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the DevOps Engineer Role:
In this business critical role, you will play a major part in managing the Cloud Infrastructure, CI/CD pipeline and DevOps process.
- Maintain IT infrastructure on premise and in the cloud
- Prepare and execute regular system maintenance, system upgrade or system migration
- Comply with all relevant policies, procedures and apply best DevOps practices
- Support development teams in solution/product development, testing and deployment (CI/CD)
- Design, implement and manage DevOps process and procedures with continuous monitoring and visualisation
- Manage all level access of cloud infrastructure and platforms
- Develop, configure and administer container-based and serverless architectures e.g. AWS Lambda, ECS, Kubernetes Engine, etc.
To succeed in this DevOps Engineer role, you must be equipped with strong cloud administration skil lset, strong communication, stakeholder management skill set and positive learning attitude.
- AWS certification, including Cloud Practitioner, SysOps Administrator, Developer, DevOps Engineer, AWS Certified Associate, or AWS certified professional
- Minimum of four years of industrial experience in a related field is required.
- Skilled at configuring and managing DevOps tools such as Github Actions, Terraform, and ArgoCD
- Proficiency with code repositories (Git) and CI/CD
- Hands-on experience in either Python or Shell Scripting
- Experienced in architecting, designing, implementing, and maintaining AWS cloud stack
- Familiarity with containerisation technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Expertise with Scrum and DevOps best practices
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made it a leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this DevOps Engineer role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7086
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 February 2023An exciting DevOps Engineer job opportunity has just become available at an IT services/IT consulting start-up based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 February 2023An exciting DevOps Engineer (AWS/GCP) job has just become available at one of the leading BaaS solution providers based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting Release Engineer job has just become available at one of the most reputable insurance firms.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 March 2023An attractive Application Architect job has become available at a reputable bank located in Kuala Lumpur. The Application Architect will work with people responsible for architectural communication in all aspects of IT services to work on a highly complex IT landscape.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 March 2023As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Malaysia and internationally, this reputable organisation within the banking industry is recruiting for a Senior Java Developer job for their regional development team. You will be based in Malaysia.