Salary Negotiable Based on Experience
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant FlorieMae Salazar
Job Ref 1641490/001
Date posted 11 November 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/cloud-and-devops 2022-11-11 2023-01-10 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Cloud Architect job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading organisations in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Cloud Architect Role:
In this business critical role, you will have the opportunity to work with fellow architects and senior leaders to ensure the organisation’s cloud strategy is being realised effectively.
- Be the catalyst for cloud adoption, coach and influence organisation and vendor's engineers to deliver best possible cloud solutions
- Provide guidance and support in application rehost, refactor, rearchitect, rebuild, and replace
- Conduct research and keeping enterprise cloud roadmap up to date, taking into considerations industry trends and disruptive technologies
- Oversee the cloud migration and help optimise operating model of cloud operations
- Ensure cloud applications comply to organisation security policy and technology standards
To succeed in this Cloud Architect job, you should have a good understanding and implementation experience of cloud services.
- Degree holder in IT/computer science or an equivalent discipline
- At least four years of work experience within a multinational enterprise IT with preferably two years in an architecture and design role
- Good understanding and implementation experience of cloud services, including: VNET/VPC, layer 4 and 7 load balancers, security groups
- Serverless computing such AWS Beanstalk/Lambda or Azure App Service/Functions
- Container/Kubernetes as a service
- Scale-out techniques such as VMSS or ELB
- Infrastructure as code in cloud such as Cloudformation or ARM Template
- Ability to (re)architect web-scaled/design-for-failure cloud native applications/microservices to maximise benefits of cloud elasticity and consumption model
- Good understanding of infrastructure security
- Working experience of DevOps platforms and blue green deployment, such as Azure DevOps or Atlassian tools stack
- Good command of one of the following scripting languages: Bash, PowerShell, Python, Ruby
- Experience working with internal customers, corporate leaders, vendors, consultants and engineers
- Cloud certification from Azure/AWS/GCP is a plus
The successful Cloud Architect will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are looking for a reputable organisation and seeking for the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Cloud Architect is the role for you. You will be part of this forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 18 November 2022A Head of Cloud Delivery job has become available at a company that is undergoing a major transformation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 November 2022An exciting Database Architect (Cloud) job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading organisations in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting Technology Architect (Associate Director) job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading financial organisations in the country.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting End User Experience Associate Director (O365) job opportunity has just become available to one of the leading financial organisations in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 November 2022An exciting Data Engineer job has just become available at a leading company based in Kuala Lumpur.