DevOps Engineer (AWS)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sarah Nunis
Job Ref 1844810/001
Date posted 13 October 2022johor-bahru tech-transformation/cloud-and-devops 2022-10-13 2022-12-12 it Puchong Puchong MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting DevOps Engineer (AWS) job opportunity has just become available at fast-paced, growing startup IT services company based in Puchong.
About the DevOps Engineer (AWS) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for reviewing and designing automation processes to ease server productivity and efficiency. You will prioritise key areas of operational architecture for cost savings to the business.
- Conduct AWS server management planning, implementation, and support
- Create, maintain, and extend automation (CI/CD)
- Scripting for server management or automation for deploying cloud infrastructure
- Maintain access control to the authorised person
- Monitor and report system health and security
- Optimise alert and detect anomaly in platforms
- Optimise performance and doing patching for servers
- Set up usage policy for development and staging
- Manage company SaaS product
To succeed in this DevOps Engineer (AWS) role, you are required to have close collaboration with the IT Manager.
- Minimum of two years of experience in AWS Cloud DevOps
- Experience with managing Linux and Windows using Bash scripts and PowerShell
- Experience with any programming languages such as NodeJS, Python
- Experience with Terraform/Cloudformation
- Able to communicate fluently in English and Mandarin due to the nature of the role
- Degree in computer science or relevant field
The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record leading project and teams covering infrastructure, programming/scripting and software, you can take your career forward with this exciting DevOps Engineer (AWS) role.
Apply today or email me at Sarah.Nunis@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: CyberjayaDate posted: 13 November 2022An exciting M365 Consultant (Manager) job has just become available at one of the IT services companies based in Cyberjaya.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: CyberjayaDate posted: 05 October 2022An exciting M365 Specialist job has just become available at one of the insurance companies based in Cyberjaya.
Salary: MYR10,000 - MYR13,500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Subang JayaDate posted: 12 May 2022An exciting Senior IT Auditor job has just opened at a global shared service based in Malaysia. You will be responsible for designing the security operations and internal controls for the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SelangorDate posted: 14 October 2022An interesting Full Stack Developer job has become available at an organisation that provides e-commerce enabling services such as shipment monitoring, analytics, branding solution, post purchase experience management, etc. Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be striving to build high-performing systems to give customers the best possible post-purchasing experience.