Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sarah Nunis
Job Ref 1851180/001
Date posted 13 September 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/cloud-and-devops 2022-09-13 2022-11-12 it Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Cloud Engineer job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading IT services companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Cloud Engineer Role:
In this client-facing consultancy role, you will be responsible for managing risk for clients on their emerging technologies including cloud computing, DevOps, AI, robotic, blockchain, and IoT.
- Develop automation scripts that enable management of the public cloud
- Design, implement and administer public and hybrid cloud environments supporting enterprise systems
- Develop supporting documentation for processes and cloud automated tools
- Cloud patching, security updates, and vulnerabilities remediation
- Develop cloud platforms and applications using infrastructure as code methodologies following best practices in the industry
- Research, experiment and utilise leading cloud methodologies and new tools for increased productivity, security, reliability, and performance
- Conduct performance monitoring, security monitoring, deployment/configuration, continuous integration/build servers and cloud resource creation scripts
The successful Cloud Engineer must have between two to six years of DevOps/systems administrator experience in a cloud hosted environment.
- Bachelor's/master’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Knowledge of either AWS/Azure/GCP/Red Hat OpenShift solutions
- Proficient in either Python, JSON, Ruby, C#, PowerShell, YAML scripting languages
- Understanding of Hashicorp Vault, Terraform and Consul
- Understanding of Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and NoSQL database
- Understanding of Scrum, Kanban, CI/CD agile practices
- Understanding of storage and back-up solutions
- Understanding of machine learning and AI platforms
- Understanding of networking, identity management, monitoring, logging, vulnerability management and concepts
The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record leading project and teams covering infrastructure and networking, you can take your career forward with this exciting Cloud Engineer role.
Apply today or email me at Sarah.Nunis@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 September 2022A Commercial Business Analyst job has become available at an established trade and manufacturing company supplying products to the various industries across the globe, to lead multiple projects to suit the business needs.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 September 2022An exciting Manager, MIS Analytics job has just become available at one of the leading banks based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 September 2022This System QA Lead job is based in Kuala Lumpur. You will join a regional team overseeing the deployment of systems that support both internally and its global clients including some of the biggest names in technology, digital advertising, e-commerce, travel and hospitality, automotive, consumer electronics, and fintech.
Salary: MYR10,000 - MYR15,000 per month + Medical, Optic, DentalLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 September 2022An exciting Information Security and Assurance Manager job has just been made available at financial service company based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility will be to coordinate IT related risk management activities and ensure compliance to policies and guidelines by PCA and regulatory body and supporting IT audits and reviews.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 September 2022A new Functional Lead – Oracle Finance & PPM job has recently become available at a renowned IT service company in Kuala Lumpur.