Cybersecurity Audit Manager - Cloud
Salary MYR8,000 - MYR14,000 per month + Medical, Optical, Dental
Consultant Melvin Cheah
Job Ref 1808810/001
Date posted 06 June 2022petaling-jaya tech-transformation/cloud-and-devops 2022-06-16 2022-08-05 it Selangor MY MYR 8000 14000 14000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Cybersecurity Audit Manager - Cloud job has just become available at a leading fast-growing firm based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to perform audits and risk advisory activities that cover the associated risk across the business.
About the Cybersecurity Audit Manager - Cloud Role:
You will be responsible for cloud and infrastructure platform technology and cybersecurity risk.
- Effectively plan, manage and execute audits, including the design of audit work steps to evaluate the risks associated with governance, financial, operational, regulatory, and business continuity
- Support the Head of Technology Audit and Innovation as part of the technology audit team
- Work with the technology audit team and partner the other IA teams, focusing on all risks arising from the technology activities across the businesses
- Plan and perform risk-based assessments, understand and evaluate the business environment, related technology controls and processes
- Prepare draft/final report and participate in the presentation of audit findings
- Develop and maintain business relations with the management, and be the trusted risk advisor on control related matters
The successful Cybersecurity Audit Manager - Cloud is a high-potential and motivated individual who goes the extra miles to make a difference while working closely with the business and be responsible for design, development and delivery of access management.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science/engineering, accountancy, finance or equivalent, with professional certifications (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP)
- Specialised experience in auditing cybersecurity domains and/or cloud computing
- 10 -12 years of technology audit and/or risk advisory (including Sarbanes-Oxley) experience
- Strong knowledge of technology regulatory requirements and expectations within Southeast Asia
- Excellent command of English
- Experienced with the use of data analytics and visualisation tools for audit
- Hands-on experience with configuring public cloud services and infrastructure is an added advantage
The leading fast-growing firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all comes up to a great place to work.
If you have what it takes, is passionate about the insurance business and want to elevate yourself into senior management, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Cybersecurity Audit Manager - Cloud role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR7,000 - MYR15,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SelangorDate posted: 26 June 2022An exciting Senior Cyber SOC Incident Response Specialist job has just been made available at a leading FMCG company based in Malaysia. Your main responsibility will be to perform cybersecurity incident investigations as well as response and remediation activities.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting Senior Database Administrator (Oracle) job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading retail companies based in Petaling Jaya.
Salary: MYR6,000 - MYR13,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SelangorDate posted: 19 May 2022An exciting Digital Forensics Consultant (Assistant Manager/Manager) job has just opened at a multinational professional services organisation in Malaysia. You will be part of a robust IT team responsible for providing practical advice to clients dealing with fraud, misconduct, bribery, corruption investigations, commercial and civil disputes, regulatory compliance and risk of fraud, money laundering and other financial crimes.