Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (PowerBI)
Salary Competitive Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sheryl Sim
Job Ref 1883510/001
Date posted 27 February 2023kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/business-intelligence-big-data 2023-02-27 2023-04-28 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A new Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (PowerBI) job has recently become available at a global sports retail organisation.
About the Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (PowerBI) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be working alongside the data team in setting up the data ecosystem within the organisation.
- Be responsible for BI reporting, visualisation and data exploration development alongside with data preparation to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into useful information and knowledge to support business decisions
- Develop, test, implement, and maintain data integration frameworks and ETL processes, including mappings, work flows, batch jobs, shell scripts, stored procedures, etc.
- Interact and work with business users at all levels of the organisation to identify and fulfil analytics needs to drive the business further
- Perform any ad hoc projects as assigned
- Assist in establishing standard operating procedures, policies, and best practices for the implementation of dashboard solutions centred around Power BI and Microsoft's suite of products
To succeed in this Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (PowerBI) role, you will need to demonstrate the ability to work with various business stakeholder to analyse and resolve issues in real time.
- At least a bachelor's degree, postgraduate diploma, professional degree or master's degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunications), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Three to four years of experience, with exposure to data warehousing, data analytics, database administration
- At least two years of hands-on experience and proficient in developing and maintaining dashboards in Power BI
- At least two years of hands-on experience in DAX queries and M Language in Power BI
- Experience in SAP SAC and MS SQL Database is beneficial
This retail company is a recognised as a leader and is looking to break into the Asia Pacific market. As they continue to aggressively expand, they are looking to bring in more data talents to join them as part of their growth.
With a start-up culture, the potential rewards are significant for those who have a can-do attitude in this Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (PowerBI) role.
Apply now or email me your resume at email@example.com.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7062
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 March 2023An exciting Voice Engineer (L 2.5) job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading IT services organisations based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market StandardsLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 March 2023An exciting Network Specialist job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading IT services organisations based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 March 2023An exciting Software Development Engineer job has just become available at a multinational broadcasting company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 March 2023A company renowned for its great workplace culture and compensation package is looking for a Software QA Tester.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 February 2023An exciting Asst IT Manager (System & Network Administrator) job opportunity has just become available at one of the established banks based in Kuala Lumpur.