Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (PowerBI)
Salary Competitive Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sheryl Sim
Job Ref 1883510/001
Date posted 22 December 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/business-intelligence-big-data 2022-12-22 2023-02-20 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A new Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (PowerBI) job has recently become available at a global sports retail organisation.
About the Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (PowerBI) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be working alongside the data team in setting up the data ecosystem within the organisation.
- Be responsible for BI reporting, visualisation and data exploration development alongside with data preparation to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into useful information and knowledge to support business decisions
- Develop, test, implement, and maintain data integration frameworks and ETL processes, including mappings, workflows, batch jobs, shell scripts, stored procedures, etc.
- Interact and work with business users at all levels of the organisation to identify and fulfil analytics needs to drive the business further
- Perform any ad hoc projects as assigned
- Assist in establishing standard operating procedures, policies, and best practices for the implementation of dashboard solutions centred around Power BI and Microsoft's suite of products
The successful incumbent will need to demonstrate the ability to work with various business stakeholder to analyse and resolve issues in real time.
- At least a bachelor's degree, postgraduate diploma, professional degree or master's degree in engineering (computer/telecommunications), computer science/information technology or equivalent
- Between three to four years of experience, with exposure to data warehousing, data analytics, database administration
- At least two years of hands-on experience and proficient in developing and maintaining dashboards in Power BI
- At least two years of hands-on experience in DAX queries and M Language in Power BI
- Experience in SAP SAC and MS SQL Database is beneficial
This retail company is a recognised as a leader and is looking to break into the Asia Pacific market. As they continue to aggressively expand, they are looking to bring in more data talents to join them as part of their growth. field of expertise.
With a start-up culture, the potential rewards are significant for those who have a can-do attitude in this Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (PowerBI) role.
Apply now or email me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 December 2022An exciting Senior Data Analyst job has just become available at a global company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR8,000 - MYR12,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 February 2023An exciting in-house Database Administrator (Oracle/Mongo Server) job opportunity has just become available at one of the top financial services companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 January 2023A Project Manager (Fintech) job has become available at a solutions provider company for the financial services industry.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 January 2023An exciting CRM Project Manager job has become available at a multinational conglomerate.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 January 2023An exciting DBA (Oracle/SLQ) job has just become available at one of the top banking clients based in Kuala Lumpur.