Manager, Finance Transformation (Python)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jacqueline Lee
Job Ref 1812400/001
Date posted 02 September 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/business-intelligence-big-data 2022-09-02 2022-11-01 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Manager, Finance Transformation (Python) job has just become available at one of the leading foreign banks based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Manager, Finance Transformation (Python) Role:
Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, you will be part of the digital team to leverage on python to aid in their global finance digital transformation journey. This role will grow and expand to a regional role, with lots of career opportunities for growth.
- Support the Finance COO in delivering the following digital initiatives:
1. Formulate a digital strategy
2. Develop and implement digital initiatives, including process improvements
3. Change management
4. Project management
- Implement digital initiatives within the finance function and oversee its implementation to BAU
- Liaise and manage a diverse group of internal customers and stakeholders; understand customer requirements and proactively engage them to provide effective and efficient solutions
- Manage various change management programs, to ensure customers and stakeholders are onboarded with the digital initiative and agenda. This includes educating customers and stakeholders, but also include training others technically especially in Python
To succeed in this Manager, Finance Transformation (Python) role, you will need to have solid background in Python and strong communication and stakeholder management experience to coach and mentor the digital team.
- Five or more years of work experience in finance/IT
- Must possess knowledge and experience in programming languages (e.g. Python)
- Business acumen in finance and/or banking is an advantage
- Proficiency and previous experience in project management
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This leading global bank will offer you plenty of opportunities to develop, join them and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, this global organisation offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
If you are a progressive Python professional who is looking for new challenge, this Manager, Finance Transformation (Python) role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 August 2022A Process Standardisation - Deputy Manager job has become available at a well-established and dynamic foreign bank.
Salary: MYR8,000 - MYR12,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 September 2022An exciting in-house Database Administrator (Oracle/Mongo Server) job opportunity has just become available at one of the top financial services companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 September 2022A new IT Senior Executive (SAP) job has recently become available at a reputable conglomerate.
Salary: MYR84,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 September 2022An exciting Assistant Manager, Information Security GRC job has just been made available at one of the one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia. You will be ensuring the information security and technology risk governance within the business is operating effectively and provide assurance that the risk is appropriately managed.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 September 2022A start up is recrutiing for a Senior Software Tester job while building a IT centre that focuses on developing solutions for a better tomorrow, redefine financial inclusivity to serve the underserved in our society. The company's IT centre will comprise a team of software engineering and technology experts based in Kuala Lumpur and serve as a Centre of Excellence in the region.