Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jacqueline Lee
Job Ref 1817020/001
Date posted 19 July 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/business-intelligence-big-data 2022-07-19 2022-09-17 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Data Scientist job has just become available at one of the leading financial services companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Data Scientist Role:
Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, you will create and implement various statistical models, analyses, ad hoc reporting and dashboards to address business requirements.
- Analyse and deliver basic market, operational, and usage analysis with short span of time to answer key questions raised by business
- Create automated customer segmentation, data marts and constant tracking on the customer segments
- Create and execute Power BI dashboards by using key KPIs identified from analysis to enable business to monitor business performance
- Solve the data discrepancy problem when required to achieve good data accuracy
- Produce and deliver full-stack scalable data analytics by incorporating data science and advance analytics
- Plan, develop and deliver machine learning models using advance statistical methods
- Prepare slides and delivers presentations to articulate findings of advance analysis and models to management and necessary stakeholders
- Develop a fully automated end to end data science solution to demonstrate feasibility of the algorithm/approach to meet the business requirements
- Run experiments comparing the state-of-art methods with a strong focus on performance when these methods are applied to the actual real-world conditions
- Provide documentation of the data science algorithm and processes, as well as update and maintain existing documentation as needed
To succeed in this Data Scientist role, you will need strong knowledge in machine learning and/or deep learning framework to build and implement artificial intelligence solutions.
- Two or more years of relevant experience in quantitative and qualitative research, analytics and machine learning with sound experience in data processing, logical thinking, Python and SQL programming
- Knowledge of the financial industry is preferred
- Good application of statistical skills such as distribution, statistical testing and regression
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL, Python, R, PySpark or equivalent
- Intermediate dashboard development to deliver the focused and easy to understand metrics
- Experience with machine learning algorithms and classifiers such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Random Forest, Linear Regression, ARIMA, Neural Nets, Deep Learning, etc.
- Fair knowledge of data management and maintenance through Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, SSIS and Data Sync
- Fair knowledge of cloud technologies and big data platform within Azure and AWS
- Good communication skills
This financial institution is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise, and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Data Scientist who is looking for new challenge, this role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 04 July 2022An exciting Senior Data Engineer job has just become available at one of the multinational financial services companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 August 2022An exciting Linux Engineer job opportunity has just become available at one of the IT services companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 August 2022An exciting Cloud Engineer job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading IT services companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 August 2022An exciting Senior Database Administrator job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading banks based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: CompetitiveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 July 2022A leading conglomerate is recruiting for a Digital Project Specialist job to be based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Head of e-Commerce and Head of IT, you will be part of the key team in handling projects in relation with digital transformation.