Head of Analytics & Decision Science
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jacqueline Lee
Job Ref 1768740/001
Date posted 01 July 2022kuala-lumpur tech-transformation/business-intelligence-big-data 2022-07-14 2022-08-30 it Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Analytics & Decision Science job has just become available at one of the top financial services companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Head of Analytics & Decision Science Role:
Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, you will drive the group’s vision of becoming a customer-centric organisation, the role leads the team to provide valuable customer and business insights/opportunity using customer data (transactional and behavioural data, internal and external) to identify potential business strategies for new customer acquisition, existing customer growth and retention of customers.
- Enable product development and enhancement, business planning for marketing campaigns, and manage the analytical Customer Relationship Management (aCRM) data and technology solutions as the strategic source of customer analytics input. Besides, this role also manages the CRM campaign management capability and CRM front-end systems for branches and centres
- Select, train and retain staff to achieve business outcomes
- Lead, guide and enable the staffs to be familiar with various advanced customer analytics, data and technology solutions
- Provide business and customer insights to the LOBs/segments revenue/ROI-oriented
- Use analytical data to ensure decision-making is aligned with customer analytics directions
To succeed in this Head of Analytics & Decision Science role, you will require skills and knowledge to undertake extensive quantitative data analysis and maintenance of statistic data mining model, data mining tool and statistical technique (such as clustering, regression, case based reasoning, survival analysis and decision trees) to enable decision-making of the product and channel strategies.
- About 10 years of advanced analytics, CRM and aCRM solutioning experiences with a background in banking
- At least five years in a senior leadership role
- Bachelor’s degree (honours) in either statistics/mathematics/decision science/finance/accounting/engineering or equivalent
- Proficient in Teradata and Hadoop data technology
- Familiar with SAS, SQL programming, Phython, R or any other programming languages
- Forward thinking and progressive, with strong business acumen and able to interpret the customer analytics applications into business decision making. Also able to bring customer analytics as revenue driver and enablement for business
- Strong communicator and able to work effectively and support business leaders to capitalise and turn data into competitive advantage
- Good leadership skills to spearhead a department and strong stakeholder management
This financial institution is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise, and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Data leader who is looking for new challenge, this Head of Analytics & Decision Science role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me your updated resume at email@example.com. Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR480,000 - MYR720,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 August 2022In this high-profile role, you will be responsible for setting up enterprise-wide data architecture and analytics strategy, roadmap, process and governance to achieve a data-driven decision organisation, based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 August 2022A new Head of Group PMO joib has been made available at an Islamic-based financial institution.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 18 July 2022An exciting Head of IT Services job has just become available at one of the biggest local banks in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 18 July 2022An exciting Head of Enterprise Architecture job has just become available to one of the leading IT companies in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 18 July 2022An exciting Head of Infrastructure and Architecture job has just become available at one of the leading organisations in Kuala Lumpur.