Business Development Manager (Capital Equipment)
Salary Attractive Benefits
Consultant Sivaraj Naidu
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-07pharmaceuticals Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
An exciting Business Development Manager (Capital Equipment) job has just become available at one of the leading medical devices companies based in Klang Valley. Reporting directly to the Business Development Director, this is a role for experienced business development professional seeking challenges in a dynamic environment.
About the Business Development Manager (Capital Equipment) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible to build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships for company’s highly profiting capital equipment.
- Screen potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations
To succeed in this role, you will need to have extensive business development and marketing knowledge in the medical devices market.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, proactive and handle uncertainty
- Strong account management, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Excellent organisational skills and able to manage complex projects and multi-tasking
This international medical devices company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also focused on training and developing their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager (Capital Equipment) job.
Apply now or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125