Salary MYR48,000 - MYR72,000 per annum
Consultant Naza Amar
Date posted 29 June 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Product Specialist job has just been made available at one of the most respected medical devices companies based in Kuching, Malaysia.
About the Product Specialist Role:
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for prioritising selling activities via account / territory management that includes understanding key decision makers, buying influences and processes as well as prioritising resource utilisation through effective call-account planning and good time management. You will also keep up-to-date and apply industry knowledge / trends, competitor activities to understand and meet / maintain the competitive positioning of the company.
- Apply therapy and / or product knowledge differentiation on the company products against competitors, and address questions and / or provide technical and administrative product demonstrations
- Coordinate and participate in major marketing initiatives e.g. exhibitions, symposiums, promotional campaigns etc
- Commit to adhering to the company’s code of conduct and promote the the company culture through positive, ongoing relationships and activities
- Identify and call existing and prospective customers to understand and meet their needs through targeted selling
- Monitor the sales against the forecasts and participate in the determination of market potential for the territory
- Proactively seek new business opportunities to secure sales, build credibility and trust with customers
- Provide feedback to the immediate supervisor and marketing personnel for the development of the marketing policy, recommended product and product line revisions as well as pricing changes or recommend financially sound proposals / tenders to reach a win-win agreement
- Work closely with the customer service and operations functions to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Assist other departments within the organisation to prepare manuals and technical publications
To succeed in this Product Specialist role, you will need to possess at least two to three years' medical devices sales experience.
- A bachelor's degree in a scientific-related discipline
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent, professional and driven
- Solid sales track record and achievements
- Strong understanding of the hospital market
This international pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, interested in exciting challenges and want to take a next step in your career, this is the position for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person for this Product Specialist role.
Apply today at email@example.com or call me at +603-2380 8757 to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125