Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Shah Alam
Consultant Sivaraj Naidu
Date posted 11 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Product Specialist job has just become available at one of the leading medical devices companies based in Selangor. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, this is a role for experienced sales professional seeking challenges in a dynamic environment.
About the Product Specialist Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the achievement of territorial sales budget to ensure that the sales and earnings are maintained and increased, consistent with or better than the company's objectives through proper execution of the sales and marketing plan, and effective control of assigned territories.
- Responsible for providing monthly sales forecasts, meeting sales budget and case attendance for the assigned product portfolio
- Building up new account coverage to further strengthen the current positioning of the company; building and sustaining a strong network base with customers to have a consistent sales growth
- Compiling information and passing onto the product complaint office where necessary
- Preparing pre-call and post-call plans, with clear objectives when calling at all times
- Timely submission of all required reports to the respective sales manager
- Tracking of sales based on business opportunities, sales leads and quotations, and follow through on the overall purchasing process; consistently providing accurate information for any updates needed in the company system
To succeed in this Product Specialist role, you will need to have at least one year' medical sales experience in the medical devices industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Biotechnology, Biology, Life Sciences or equivalent disciplines
- Innovative, aggressive and self-motivated, with the ability to relate to diverse groups of people
- Good presentation skills and computer literacy, and proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Own your own transport and a valid driving licence
- Nursing background will be an added advantage
This international medical devices company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Product Specialist job.
Apply now or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125