Senior Product Specialist
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Sivaraj Naidu
Date posted 10 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Senior Product Specialist job has just become available at one of the leading pharmaceutical companies based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, this is a role for experienced sales professional seeking challenges in a dynamic environment.
About the Senior Product Specialist Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the achievement of the area sales budget to ensure that the sales and earnings are maintained and increased, consistent with or better than the company's objectives through proper execution of the sales and marketing plan as well as an effective control of assigned territories.
- Build and sustain a strong network base with customers to have a consistent sales growth
- Meet / exceed sales targets for assigned products within the allocated area through achievement of related Sales Excellence KPIs
- Prepare clear pre-call and post-call plans, with clear objectives when calling at all times and to meet the objectives of the call
- Responsible to compile information and pass onto the product complain office during cases of product complains
- Timely submission of all required reports to the respective sales manager
- Track the sales based on business opportunities, sales leads and quotations, and follow through on the overall purchasing process, consistently provide accurate information for any updating needed in the company system
To succeed in this role, you will need to have at least two years' sales experience working in the pharmaceutical industry for specialty care portfolio.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Science, Biology, Biotechnology or equivalent disciplines
- Good presentation skills and computer literate as well as proficient in written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Innovative, aggressive and self-motivated, with the ability to relate to diverse groups of people
- Possess your own transport and a valid driving licence
This international pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Product Specialist job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125