Consultant Naza Amar
Date posted 17 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected consumer healthcare company based in Malaysia.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for overseeing the entire sales team to ensure that all activities and territory plans are executed and implemented. You will also ensure that all sales targets are being achieved in the assigned sales territory.
- Develop and supervise the execution of trade marketing programs to meet business objectives
- Plan training and development activities for the trade marketing team
- Provide monthly sales forecast and meet the sales budget for the assigned product portfolio and sales territory
- Responsible for channel management planning and execution
- Set the team coverage KPIs and monitor call performance
To succeed in this Sales Manager role, you will need to have extensive knowledge in the OTC market.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Impressive leadership experience
- Proven track record in selling to pharmacy outlets
- Strong account management, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Strong knowledge of sales management
This international pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also focused on training and developing their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager job.
Apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125