Key Account Executive
Salary MYR30,000 - MYR48,000 per annum
Consultant Naza Amar
Date posted 02 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Key Account executive job has just become available at one of the most respected pharmaceutical company based in Central.
About the Key Account Executive Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for seeking out, developing new business and creating commercially-viable business models to generate new sources of revenues for the company.
- Generate leads and efficiently keep regular contact with existing prospects, locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities
- Screen potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential and financial, evaluating options, resolving internal priorities and recommending equity investments
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying the integration of new venture with the company strategies and operations, examining risks and potentials, estimating partners' needs and goals
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, and integrating the sales force requirements with the business operations
- Understand and keep up-to-date with constant developments in the pharmaceutical and consumer market
- Maximise networking opportunities and regularly conduct conferences, events and trade shows to increase awareness and develop strong networks
- Protect the organisation's value by maintaining confidentiality
- Create monthly reports on the business development targets and economic / market performance updates
To succeed in the Key Account Executive job, you will need to have at least two to three years' solid pharmaceutical marketing experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver targeted goals
- Bachelor's degree in a business or scientific-related discipline
- Experience in sales and marketing, and preferably business development
- Result-oriented and driven
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
This international pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Key Account Executive Executive job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125