Salary Attractive Benefits
Consultant Sivaraj Naidu
Date posted 15 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Product Specialist job has just become available at one of the leading medical devices companies based in Johor Bahru. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, this is a role for an aspiring sales professional seeking challenges in a dynamic environment.
About the Product Specialist Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the achievement of territorial sales budget to ensure that the sales and earnings are maintained and increased, consistent with or better than the company's objectives through proper execution of the sales and marketing plan, and effective control of assigned territories.
- Responsible for providing monthly sales forecast and meeting sales budget for the assigned product portfolio
- Build up new account coverage to further strengthen the current positioning of the company, building and sustaining a strong network base with customers to have a consistent sales growth
- Responsible for compiling information and passing onto the product complain office during cases of product complains
- Prepare pre-call and post-call plans, with clear objectives when calling at all times and to meet the objectives of the call
- Timely submission of all required reports to the respective sales manager
- Track the sales based on business opportunities, sales leads and quotations, and follow through on the overall purchasing process, consistently provide accurate information for any updating needed in the company system
To succeed in this role, you will need to have competent selling techniques on business / product promotion to customers and possess a creative, inquisitive and analytical mind.
- Bachelor's degree in Biotechnology, Biology, Life Sciences or equivalent disciplines
- Innovative, aggressive and self-motivated, with the ability to relate to diverse groups of people
- Good presentation skills and computer literate as well as proficient in written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess your own transport and a valid driving licence
- At least three years' medical sales experience in the medical devices industry will be preferred
This international medical devices company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Product Specialist job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125